LegacyGT.com

Do you allow eating food in the car?

famaya26

I have a habit of eating in the car. I've Done it ever since I was younger because my parents never said anything. I don't mean eating dinner but more like eating a snack, buying some fries from McDonalds, eating lunch because your in a hurry. I bring this up because the other day I went to McDonalds and bought some fries for me and my wife. We ate the fries and when we got home we through away the trash (I thought). Well today I get in the car and my wife looks at me and says, "ugh this is just nasty, you left BBQ sauce and it spilled all over the carpet" passenger side. I look at her and say "I don't like BBQ sauce and remember I asked you to please take the trash out the other day" long story short it ends up being my fault according to her.

Anyways should I just ban open food in my car?

Thanks for the help guys.

Well if your girlfriend spilled it, and your wife found it, I'd say that (at least indirectly) that is certainly your fault! :lol: Typo?

Otherwise, I'm fine with people eating in my car, but they darn well better be careful and not leave trash lying around! My car is way cleaner than my apartment, and it better stay that way!

ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR BEVERAGES IN MY CAR.

OPEN OR CLOSED

Water is the only exception.

If food is needed to be brought into my vehicle is going in a bag and in the trunk.

Aint no way in hell im letting any crumbs/stains/spills on my red leather.

I'm fine with dry foods, and with adults having drinks. No kids with drinks, candy or anything sticky. I don't even like to transport fast food in the car much less eat it. It makes the interior smell like fries for days.

My first brand new car was a 97 Impreza that I bought when my kids were babies, they trashed that poor car to hell with crumbs & sticky tiny pieces of candy. So now they are pretty much grown and they don't eat in my legacy cause I still remember!!

I don't allow it in my car if I'm driving....but for some reason when my wife takes my car places instead of her van. I end up with all kinds of crap in the seats from her and/or our oldest daughter. Then unknowingly my Mom filled up my youngest two's sippy cups with milk for the drive home when I went up to visit last week. It dripped out of the cups, through the carseats and onto the leather in between where the seat halves meet. I'm still destinking my car. And this was right after I just steamed the carpets. :(

Man, a bunch of women in here. I don't care if people eat or drink in my car. Make a mess? Clean it windows open for a drive to work replaces any temporary smells from fast food. I'm just not that picky or anal about my vehicles I guess.

Man, a bunch of women in here. I don't care if people eat or drink in my car. Make a mess? Clean it windows open for a drive to work replaces any temporary smells from fast food. I'm just not that picky or anal about my vehicles I guess.

What do you drive ? :lol::lol:

Archived