LegacyGT.com

Do you allow eating food in the car?

famaya26

What do you drive ? :lol::lol:

95 legacy wagon or a dodge ram 1500. Why would that matter? I still take pride in my vehicles, I just don't treat passengers like 5 yr olds. Nothing personal, I just don't see this as something worth going apeshit over

Adults I don't mind because they don't spill things. I can't allow kids to eat in my car though. Next thing you know, milkshakes & s**t are spilled on my rug & since it's dairy, it'll be a pain in the a** to get out & start smelling once it gets hot in the car.

ya, dairy does smell if you dont get it cleaned up well. i have 3 kids, they were notorious for spilling their stuff in the back seat of my impala, some i noticed, some i didnt. took forever to get a formula spill that my ex decided didnt need to get cleaned up one time. finally found the spill under the back seat, crusted into the carpet between the bottom and back seat pieces. for that i put a couple open yogurt containers in her suburbans tool cubby and let it fester for a few months until she complained.

I let my kids eat in the car, but only if I approve of what they're eating/drinking before. I don't mind cleaning up after them, it's all about how much I want to clean up after them. ;) I try not to eat, but there are times where I'm hungry as hell and need to stop for some grub and keep going.
My wife's balls are delicious.

I let my kids eat in the car, but only if I approve of what they're eating/drinking before. I don't mind cleaning up after them, it's all about how much I want to clean up after them. ;) I try not to eat, but there are times where I'm hungry as hell and need to stop for some grub and keep going.

fat ass

I will allow eating in my car (my wife or myself) ONLY when my car is stopped/parked and the eating is over a large wrapper/napkin. A drink is Ok in the car if it has a top or lid.

There has nor ever will be kids in my car so I do not need to worry about that.

On a side note our dog has never been in my car and never will be allowed in my car, he is allowed in the back seat ONLY of my wife's Acura on long trips but if we are not on a trip he goes in our 99 accord (beater).

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived