LegacyGT.com

1-touch sunroof close and more

mikeyd

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you sir.. Yeah so Tribeca is identical, Forester looks like the Legacy WAGON setup (some different wire colors). So I imagine the mod works on both cars 05-09?. I'm not making more wagon modules at the moment but if anyone wants one for their Tribeca, order one of the remaining 3-4 units (I've added Tribeca to the order form).

Thank you sir.. Yeah so Tribeca is identical, Forester looks like the Legacy WAGON setup (some different wire colors). So I imagine the mod works on both cars 05-09?. I'm not making more wagon modules at the moment but if anyone wants one for their Tribeca, order one of the remaining 3-4 units (I've added Tribeca to the order form).

Any discount for a repeat customer? ;)

Hey mikeyd, I know you state for US and Canadian models at the beginning but do you know if this mod will work on JDM models?

Can't imagine the wiring would be too (if at all) different for the sunroof

Hi. I stated that more because I was using flat rate US postal boxes for shipping and did not want to deal with special shipping. Now that the initial sale is over, we could figure out what extra shipping would cost if you want. I would expect it to be the same if the operation is the same. If anything the colors may be a bit different. If you happen to have the FSM, send me that page. Otherwise your welcome to give it a shot. Thanks!

BTW.. this means I've sold all of the original batch of 30 boards. For some reason what was supposed to be an order of 30 ended up being 32 or 33, so I can probably make 1 or 2 more units but I have to check it out. Other than that I won't be making more of these without at at least a committed group of 15.

Thanks to all of the current 30 for their orders and feedback!

So there are 3 extra boards I can use. That means I can make 3 more units then I thought I could but have to (for these last 3) up the price by $10 to cover the other parts needed that I previously order in bulk and am now out of. 3 MORE POSSIBLY FOREVER (unless there is a group of at least 15 people in the future which I think is unlikely). FYI

Access to the sunroof motor/electrics is just more difficult in a wagon, as in take down the headliner... just saying.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I received parts Friday and Saturday. I was out of town this Sunday-Tues as my sister gave birth to my first niece! I will be building/testing and shipping them in the next couple days.

Good deal! Just checking in :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived