LegacyGT.com

1-touch sunroof close and more

mikeyd

Mike,

Probably the best way is to make a post in the "What did you do to your 4th Gen today" sub-forum, post your link, and let members know that you have a few of these left.

Most members check this every day, a couple times per day, so they should easily see it.

GLWTR.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very interesting question. Vacation pics would be ideal. Perhaps you can snap shot or write down the wire colors you see in your sunroof module. It's just two screws behind the map lights to pop the console out (I suppose you know that since you've got an SLM1 in your Legacy). It'd be great if we can figure this out.

• Mega Users
Very interesting question. Vacation pics would be ideal. Perhaps you can snap shot or write down the wire colors you see in your sunroof module. It's just two screws behind the map lights to pop the console out (I suppose you know that since you've got an SLM1 in your Legacy). It'd be great if we can figure this out.

Vacation pics would work for sure, but if its the same exact functions, you may have identical wiring harnesses. He/she could just snap a pick of the wires to the roof and lights. If its a match, all should be gravy, i would assume.....

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Well, here are some pics from my 2008 Tribeca. If the colors look similar, perhaps I will give it a shot. The only negative is that to install this in the Tribeca, I would have to pull the headliner. The motor is not directly accessible. Getting this plug out and back in was no easy task.

WP_20130306_005.jpg.da4d4e15aeb5bf637c0d967f91a10b45.jpg

WP_20130306_007.jpg.165ee89d13cd1dae9fea4f88da198872.jpg

WP_20130306_010.jpg.06173425484eb46c3824c15a1f495056.jpg

Yeah I'm referring to the colors in the chart I gave you (in the install doc). I'm seeing all of the colors except the white w/blue stripe. There is a white/something but almost looks like yellow stripe in your pix.

I guess I'd have to see the service manual wiring diagram.. anybody got it??

We gotta get a hold of that the service manual.

So I have the service manual for a 2006 Tribeca. Not a 2008 like mine, but would that help know if it possible? Would you be willing to look at it?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get mine installed last fall before the weather crapped out. Hopefully, I can get this done Saturday. I have the whole day dedicated to the HID retro, and I'm hoping that will take much less than a full day so I have time for this.

Bump for a great product!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived