LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a feeling that the Niners are gonna choke in the playoffs again.
I don't think they choked last year - Giants played a better game. This year may be different - Kaepernick looked poised even when the Pats tied it up. No idea why the DC opted for a zone D in the second half, when man coverage was so effective in the first half. Glad they moved back to man coverage once the score was tied. Hope Justin Smith isn't down in the upcoming divisional battle vs. the Seahawks, (Xrays were negative). Good to see Oregon's Lamichael James come up with some big plays!

I'm keeping hope we are headed for the SB this year! Just need Akers to get over his issue kicking FGs over 30 yards, and they need to keep Ted Ginn Jr. on the bench.

Tom Brady sucks.

You may not like him, but to say he sucks is just blatantly false and makes you look stupid. Good luck with that.

Pulled out the victory 130-129.5 ! Heading to the superbowl and a chance to win $500

Nice SPC! I'm in 2 leagues (entry fees $30 and $200) and made the Super Bowl in both (barely)... payouts $200/$100 for 1st/2nd and $1560/$600! Can't argue with that! :spin:

Take away the turnovers and last nights game would been a blow out. I was really surprised to see a team that normally dominates at home, in December, in inclement weather have so many turnovers.

I really hope the Pats and 49ers meet in the superbowl.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I disagree, Brady was in rare form last night (shitty). Many of his passes where all over the map and nearly uncatchable. The fact that the end of the 3rd quarter he started to get his game back, then quickly lost it again shows this. I said to my wife at least a few times that I wonder if he's sick or hurt.

Winning the internet

I disagree, Brady was in rare form last night (shitty). Many of his passes where all over the map and nearly uncatchable. The fact that the end of the 3rd quarter he started to get his game back, then quickly lost it again shows this. I said to my wife at least a few times that I wonder if he's sick or hurt.

most of the turnovers were fumbles :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

You may not like him, but to say he sucks is just blatantly false and makes you look stupid. Good luck with that.

Nice SPC! I'm in 2 leagues (entry fees $30 and $200) and made the Super Bowl in both (barely)... payouts $200/$100 for 1st/2nd and $1560/$600! Can't argue with that! :spin:

You make yourself look stupid. Clearly he doesn't suck, but he's not the QB God he is made out to be. Better quarterbacks are in the league. He pretty much sucks if he has to leave the pocket.

So... Tom Brady sucks!!

Archived