Falcons at Buccaneers

Vikings at Bears

Ravens at Chargers

Rams at Cardinals

49ers at Saints

Packers at Giants

Panthers at Eagles

only 4 home team wins?

can't find the stats on these internets, but i know the least ever in a week is 2, and the second least is 3, and both of those only happened once.

i can't imagine the probability for only 4 home wins is more than 1-2% or so.

Any suggestions?

uh...

I would probably go something like:

Texans at Lions

Redskins at Cowboys

Patriots at Jets

Titans at Jaguars (flip a coin on this garbage)

Bills at Colts

Steelers at Browns

Raiders at Bengals

Broncos at Chiefs

Seahawks at Dolphins

Falcons at Buccaneers

Vikings at Bears

Ravens at Chargers

Rams at Cardinals

49ers at Saints

Packers at Giants

Panthers at Eagles

Saints over 49ers?

I haven't looked, is someone that is key out for the niners?

The saints aren't bad.. well their defense is. They just beat the only undefeated team left and they are playing at home. San frans QB is out this week, will probably be back for the saint game though.

I just don't think San Fran will be able to put up points to keep up with the Saints. I think NO is finding their groove and as long as they can stop the 49rs run game, they should win at home.
As a niners fan I'm worried about our offensive struggles. Although I think after tonight's game, we will see if Alex Smith has recovered from his concussion fully with the bye week, and Frank Gore needed the extra rest too. If we look strong tonight, I can totally see our Defense holding the Saints at bay at their house. I felt this playoff matchup last year was the most intense post season game in the league in 2011.

As a niners fan I'm worried about our offensive struggles. Although I think after tonight's game, we will see if Alex Smith has recovered from his concussion fully with the bye week, and Frank Gore needed the extra rest too. If we look strong tonight, I can totally see our Defense holding the Saints at bay at their house. I felt this matchup last year was the most intense regular season game in the league there was.

Yea because your team was in it.;)

Smith didn't pass his concussion tests this morning. Kapernick will be starting. Should be an interesting game with two of the leagues elite defensed and two back up QBs :lol:

Agreed, not only two back ups but two back ups to two of the leagues most mediocre starting QBs.

Yea because your team was in it.;)
LOL - I meant post season, didn't catch the error until you quoted it in bold ;) It was an epic final drive ending in a TD with seconds left.

Bad news about #7 starting for us. Smith is a good "game managing" QB who has done a good job of avoiding turnovers while the "ground and pound" focus has been a recipe for success (but he's no "elite QB" by any means).

LOL - I meant post season, didn't catch the error until you quoted it in bold ;) It was an epic final drive ending in a TD with seconds left.

Bad news about #7 starting for us. Smith is a good "game managing" QB who has done a good job of avoiding turnovers while the "ground and pound" focus has been a recipe for success (but he's no "elite QB" by any means).

It is true that he has kept his turnover down for the most part. I don't think he has 10 total between fumbles and ints but there are some passing QBs who have seasons with that low of a turnover rate but they attempt to pass twice as much.

Archived