LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who?

Show me stats, not just this year.

Oh jes, this always is and always will be up for debate. The league has some pretty good QBs and its not just about numbers as numbers do not tell the whole tale of one players. I would have to say Brady is one of the best in the league but not the best IMO.

I'd take Aaron Rodgers or big brother Manning over Brady any day. From what I have seen, Brady is off target more often than they are. He should have more picks than he has, defensive players like dropping his passes.

Tom Brady sucks almost as much as Michael Jordan did. Tihihihihi.

You make yourself look stupid. Clearly he doesn't suck, but he's not the QB God he is made out to be. Better quarterbacks are in the league. He pretty much sucks if he has to leave the pocket.

So... Tom Brady sucks!!

The pocket is where the QB position is played. You say he is no good for not leaving the pocket, how about he is so good that he doesnt need to leave the pocket. Show me a QB nowadays who does well scrambling out of the pocket...

RG3?

McNabb?

Vick?

Big Ben?

If you havent noticed, leaving the pocket can get you some pretty incredible plays. However, leaves you incredibly vulnerable. And if I was a GM paying millions for a guy to throw a football, i sure as hell wouldnt want him exposed for an open field hit.

There was a play vs Houston where Brady ran for a first down. Got up and ran 5 yards down the field and threw his arm forward indicating a first down. He was fired up..... they were already up 20+

Show me a QB with such passion like that. To rally his troops from 31-3 down, to tie it up.

Sure the weather was a factor, and sure Brady did make a few bad passes...

But when the dust settles and you have to choose a QB to represent you in a life or death situation, Im choosing Brady, hands down.

They had an interview with him a few years ago. You know why he stays in the game so late in the game with such a big lead sometimes? He doesnt want to give anybody a chance to take his position. Works tremendously hard everyday, and can read defences and pick them apart.

Anyways, you might have a chip on your shoulder because your not a pats fan, and most likely Brady has destroyed your home team... but dont hate. You know hes going to the hall of fame.

Easy to stay in the pocket when you have 5+ seconds to throw the ball. I'm talking about him when he tries to leave the pocket. He usually absolutely sucks. Someone give him a walker. Ughhh.. Why do people talk about coming back? No difference between the other team scoring 30 first and you scoring 30 back on them.

Rodgers can scramble all day over Tom Brady and throw it from the pocket as well. Not sure why you're bringing up mediocre at best quarterbacks like Vick and Big Ben.

by your logic, not being mobil outside the pocket makes you a crappy QB?

How about having super human pocket presence that allows him to avoid sacks within the pocket?

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about :lol: The numbers prove you wrong in every facet.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

by your logic, not being mobil outside the pocket makes you a crappy QB?

How about having super human pocket presence that allows him to avoid sacks within the pocket?

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about :lol: The numbers prove you wrong in every facet.

To be the best you have to have it all and I think both Rodgers and Brees have more to offer than Brady. Both can throw from within and outside the pocket. Both have pocket presence and have avoided many sacks and both put up great numbers like Brady and they both do it with less pass protection.

Point is that there are better pocket passers than him who can also move. You fail. His stats would be in the shitter if he were playing for the Packers.

FYI, there are 0 player still on the team from his first and second superbowl wins.

With great QB's, you build a team around them. Look at how much the Broncos have changed. Even your packers are almost entirely different from when Favre played.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

FYI, there are 0 player still on the team from his first and second superbowl wins.

With great QB's, you build a team around them. Look at how much the Broncos have changed. Even your packers are almost entirely different from when Favre played.

Yea because Favre started two decades ago. Brady is a great QB no doubt but the best, I would disagree. As I said before this whole argument has been discussed hundreds of times and there never is a clear winner.

that's my point :lol: even with the poor passing, take away the turnovers and it's blow out.

Take away the turnovers and its a different game entirely. The Niners didn't go into the soft zone until they were up by four scores. I would love to see a rematch in the SB. Great matchup.

Archived