LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eli looked out of form, their O-line was porous, their D was soft, and deserved the loss. They better enjoy this bye week and figure out how to become a playoff worthy team again.

I liked seeing Atlanta lose and wish I'd have listened to that little bird telling me the recipe for an upset was just too sweet to pick and end up correct... but I went with the proven winners.

Looking like the Chiefs just might take a W @ Heinz field - crazy week.

Nothing is as crazy as watching my niners struggle to get a "Tie" again the division rival Rams... sigh. Akers missing the FG in OT was icing on the cake for a lame showing by the team.

:lol: @ the cheefs. they are so inept, it's mind-boggling.

it's statistically impossible that there aren't any humans out there that would be better at playing quarterback than Cassel. the management must be as dumb as the players. it would be like thinking Michael J. Fox is your best option for brain surgery.

phewfff. Opponent had two players one for chiefs one for steelers. Was dreading the overtime, but thanks to Cassel I was able to pull out the victory by 4 points !

8-2 with second place team 3 games behind.

The road to the Superbowl !

http://philly.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/09/andy-reid-running.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c12.0.403.403/p403x403/378556_10151270731145208_1190749665_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c24.0.403.403/p403x403/63156_10151265496315208_723542571_n.png

I can't believe this is the turkey day game. Whatever happened to Detroit playing on Thanksgiving, haven't they been doing that for like 70 years now?

Dallas and Detroit always play on Thanksgiving, but not each other. There have been two games historically, but I think there are three now. Rest assured that Detroit is playing. At home vs. Houston, I think.

I've never once questioned Belichick. Putting Gronk in for point after when you're up 30+ is just plain stupid.

Here's to hoping Hernandez comes back.

Up 30+ is irrelephant. A star player like Gronk should NEVER be on the field for a PAT kick attempt, unless kicker/holder, or endgame W/L situtation. I had no idea before yesterday that he played special teams. Idiotic move by Belichick; there's a 3rd string TE that you're paying $300k a year, so why not trot his ass out there to block for 2.5 seconds on a meaningless play??? :confused:

That just screwed any hopes I had getting into the playoffs in FF.

Yeah, perhaps. You have two tough matchups coming as well in weeks 12 and 14. :lol: 13, not so much. :lol:

Archived