LegacyGT.com

Kakimoto intake chamber

• 2 weeks later...
Gotta pay to play.

Riiiiiggghhttt. No info and 600 beans, some one else can pay that for a glorified air intake. If it was around 300 I'd buy in, but 600 + shipping with no info, thats not my bag otherwise I'd totally be a guinea pig.

I know there is no specification for the 3.6 but the 3 liter and the 3.6 have a close enough configuration that it could work. Anyway it doesn't look like an option at the moment without more information and far better pricing.

The website lists them at closer to $700-950 before shipping.

Can't see any for the 3.6 but a used one for the EZ30 I could get for about $550 shipped.

there is no difference between SC kit for 3.6R and 3.0,only bigger power from 3.6...H6 engines likes cooling :)

How do you know? Do you develop them? I saw you post about how excited you are to have one installed but i do see anything to validate what you're saying for the newer H6. I did talk to EcuTek a couple months ago and they had no intentions of doing anything for the 3.6.

The EZ36 has offset connecting rods which gives it a bit weaker of a bottom end and not as good for boost in theory (also you can't get aftermarket rods to lower compression for boost). But that said, I haven't heard of anyone blowing one up. Also that guy with the raptor charged 3.6 in finland is running awesome (and looking ******* sexy).

...and what might this be? :)

Still waiting on the answer to this too.

I think he may be referring to the headers that he has developed. From what I've seen on the Australian forums, they make significant gains at high RPM.

The EZ36 has offset connecting rods which gives it a bit weaker of a bottom end and not as good for boost in theory (also you can't get aftermarket rods to lower compression for boost). But that said, I haven't heard of anyone blowing one up. Also that guy with the raptor charged 3.6 in finland is running awesome (and looking ******* sexy).

Thanks for clarifying. I knew it had to do with the connecting rods but couldn't speak for the why.

Archived