LegacyGT.com

Tinted Tail Lights

superscooby

You can react faster to traffic suddenly slowing down if you're watching cars down the road. Being able to see through the car in front of you isn't the only way to do this, but it helps.

I've hit the brakes faster than the car in front of me many times simply because I was paying attention to what was happening down the road.

Absolutely, but counting on seeing through cars or blaming them for the design (which is out of your control) isn't intelligent. Yes officer, "I wasn't able to stop in time because I couldn't see through the windows of the car in front of me.." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All luxury brands are going to using a smoked look on the tail and reverse lights.

*shrug*

Yes they are, perhaps you didn't notice the ultra high intensity LED lights behind them to counteract the tint.

I know this is an Ol" Fart comment, but I am one with many years of experience and I recommend NOT doing it. I've followed way too many pickups, ricers and other vehicles with tinted tail lights and they are down right DANGEROUS! I consider myself a good driver and still have nearly hit several of the fools.

Hey, I'm just sayin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know if i'm 'sane' or not, but in my province, tail light tint is not illegal. That doesn't necessarialy mean it is a good idea as many of you have described, only that there is no law against it.

I have nothing to add to this thread other than I dropped my car off today at a local tinting place. I'm having all the windows done, 3m on the hood, bumper, fenders and mirrors, and a medium smoked tint put on the tail lights (Sounds delicious).

I will post some pictures when I get the car back if you guys are interested.

Archived