LegacyGT.com

Tinted Tail Lights

superscooby

I find it hard to believe the sane people are still arguing with the phucktards over this dumb ass subject.

:spin:CAREFUL pillhead, tickets cost money and can result in loss of D/L privileges! :spin:

:lol:Your comments reveal your age and maturity, (lack thereof)!:lol:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhhhh shiiiiittt. There is a BBQ place near my work that makes full loaves of that and it is wonderful. Prepare to shit yourself though: it's attached to a driving range. Hit a bucket, sit down for BBQ, repeat. :dm:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Ohhhhh shiiiiittt. There is a BBQ place near my work that makes full loaves of that and it is wonderful. Prepare to shit yourself though: it's attached to a driving range. Hit a bucket, sit down for BBQ, repeat. :dm:

Top Golf. Ftw.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

So W.E.T. should come in and handle this thread? That's not a very good ad for them. It looks like a FAIL ad actually.

We have someone that does EXCELLENT wet work around here. Tide, you here?

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived