LegacyGT.com

Tinted Tail Lights

superscooby

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they're on here somewhere. maybe if you had more posts you'd know where to look for them! :lol:

I didn't really want to see your wife, that fell for the tinted tail lights. ;) I wanted to see your hot imaginery internet babe. :)

A few of the chicks I've picked up with my tinted tails:

http://www.makems.com/graphic/ugly-women-21.jpg

http://f-e-a-r-forums.2310788.n4.nabble.com/file/n4151711/ugly.jpg

http://freeimagesarchive.com/data/media/41/9_ugly.jpg

Jealous?

Based on personality stereotypes the guy with the tinted tail lights will get laid.

The guy who is afraid to tint his tail lights because of the law or someone rear-ending him is likely just as uptight in bed.

lol

I saw a Maxima with deeply tinted tail lights today (and headlights) and thought of this thread and wondered how often the old guy driving gets laid with his tinted tails and disabled parking permit.

Christ those brake lights and signals were hard to see :spin:

Do people really rely on the lights of the person in front of them?

I understand in the country with no street lights or in dense fog but just regular every day driving?

Pro Tip: Never watch the car immediately in front of you and always keep distance so that if they do slam on the brakes you aren't waiting for a brake light to signal your dumbass to slow down.

Do people really rely on the lights of the person in front of them?

I understand in the country with no street lights or in dense fog but just regular every day driving?

Pro Tip: Never watch the car immediately in front of you and always keep distance so that if they do slam on the brakes you aren't waiting for a brake light to signal your dumbass to slow down.

No, but usually the putz with the tinted tail lights also has a nearly blacked out rear window too, making it harder to see vehicles in front of that car. I never stare at the back of the car in front of me, but I do need to see its tail lights and turn signals. Being able to see their turn signals easily in my peripheral vision also helps.

No, but usually the putz with the tinted tail lights also has a nearly blacked out rear window too, making it harder to see vehicles in front of that car. I never stare at the back of the car in front of me, but I do need to see its tail lights and turn signals. Being able to see their turn signals easily in my peripheral vision also helps.

You have to use the rear window to see the cars in front?

I feel soo lucky to be such a skilled driver. :lol:

Good luck driving in a country like Mexico where majority of drivers don't have working turn signals or brake lights and limo tint on every window.

Here's the basic deal of what's going on in this thread.

You have a few guys too old for the internet and customizing cars thinking their opinion is relevant.

This guy "The administrator" can't comprehend that laws are different everywhere.

You guys can't even comprehend the the O.P said "Lightly"

LOL

Tinting tails, even lightly, is against federal motor vehicle safety laws. And subjective local laws are at the discretion of the LEO who pulls you over. If they think they are too dark, they are.

You forgot the idiot in the thread who thinks "semantics" and "schematics" are the same thing.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• I Donated
Tinting tails, even lightly, is against federal motor vehicle safety laws. And subjective local laws are at the discretion of the LEO who pulls you over. If they think they are too dark, they are.

You forgot the idiot in the thread who thinks "semantics" and "schematics" are the same thing.

Or the idiot in the thread who doesn't realize "objective" is both a noun and an adjective. :lol:

You have to use the rear window to see the cars in front?

I feel soo lucky to be such a skilled driver. :lol:

Good luck driving in a country like Mexico where majority of drivers don't have working turn signals or brake lights and limo tint on every window.

Saigon, skilled driver; does not compute. :lol:

Here's the basic deal of what's going on in this thread.

You have a few guys too old for the internet and customizing cars thinking their opinion is relevant.

This guy "The administrator" can't comprehend that laws are different everywhere.

You guys can't even comprehend the the O.P said "Lightly"

LOL

Oh, so he is only lightly breaking the law. Got it. I'll admit I tinted my taillights before, but I am married now, so I have no need to have women chasing me. I remember this one chick that went all kinds of nuts when she saw my tints in my taillights.

Now I just worry about filling my prescription to allow my windows to be tinted and tinted dark... So that I can do the kinky you only dream about.

You don't look through the back window of the car in front of you to watch traffic ahead? :confused:

Because 5th gen.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Yeah it might be possible to watch the brake lights of cars ahead of you through the window of the car immediately in front of you, but relying on that isn't worth a hill of beans. Any engineer or knowledgeable person wouldn't make a statement about the type of car having a small back window and blocking view. It's absolutely ridunkulous.

Look at how many pickup trucks, semi's, box vans, cars with tinted windows, etc. are on the road, counting on seeing through a car or complaining about a car you can't see through doesn't make sense.

Blaming the 5th gen is a sophomoric and uneducated statement.

You can react faster to traffic suddenly slowing down if you're watching cars down the road. Being able to see through the car in front of you isn't the only way to do this, but it helps.

I've hit the brakes faster than the car in front of me many times simply because I was paying attention to what was happening down the road.

Archived