LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh snap? haha actually I'm in clarksville off of 32 and sanner rd

nice area, great roads out there. im a rt 32'er myself.

i love my legacy, but my integra had such a beater car appeal to it. that car could take all sorts of abuse. class 4 snowmobile trails with 210lbs of sand in the trunk? no problem. hitting a bench in an overgrown rugby field while doing donuts? check. deer attack? ran for 2 days til she needed fixin, and she was totaled too (shop fixed her up under the insurance allotment and i avoided the bad title). 3 near misses with moose? those brakes were great. possum took out part of the air filter and she sounded awesome. def gain of at least 20hp :cool:, haha. my integra deserves a thread detailing its life of awesomeness, but thats for another time...

my legacy feels like a luxury car in comparison. i would never do any of the trials i put my integra through with my legacy. i love reminiscing about that integra though.

Any baseball fans in here?

I occasionally follow the Nats. Wouldn't consider myself a true fan haha love going to the games though, maybe just to get drunk haha

nice area, great roads out there. im a rt 32'er myself.

i love my legacy, but my integra had such a beater car appeal to it. that car could take all sorts of abuse. class 4 snowmobile trails with 210lbs of sand in the trunk? no problem. hitting a bench in an overgrown rugby field while doing donuts? check. deer attack? ran for 2 days til she needed fixin, and she was totaled too (shop fixed her up under the insurance allotment and i avoided the bad title). 3 near misses with moose? those brakes were great. possum took out part of the air filter and she sounded awesome. def gain of at least 20hp :cool:, haha. my integra deserves a thread detailing its life of awesomeness, but thats for another time...

my legacy feels like a luxury car in comparison. i would never do any of the trials i put my integra through with my legacy. i love reminiscing about that integra though.

hahah my integra has a few stories in of itself as well! loving every bit of my legacy so far though :)

I got hicksta'd outta some stoptechs haha

Life is full of disappointment :lol:

It was dumb to even put up a GI thread for those because well I should've known there would be a shitload of interest. $310 for powder coating and a 2 day turn around to get them shipped back to me? I'm probably looking at a week downtime at most! Can't wait :dm:

I hicksta'd my TB hose, but fixed it today. Stage 2 drama, blah blah blah...

I may have to trademark this Hicksta'd crap :lol:

YOUR THROTTLE BODY HOSE WAS HICKSTA'D™

Any baseball fans in here?

Born and raised SF Giants fan here, but I don't watch many games anymore. Live games are more fun to go to. If anything, I'll go catch a Norfolk Tides game.

Oh geeze... N00bs!

First rule of car modding never ever look over how much you spent.

Second rule of car modding, buy a second car before modding begins!

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived