LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread

mr.hicksta

Yeah that shit is serious bro. Are you going to stick with Amsoil 5w40? I'm thinking of going back to Rotella just because it's easier to get down here. I didn't have any issues with it anyway so I'm thinking Rotella = win. Now to scheme on how to get this Dom 1.5 ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)

I'm sticking with the Amsoil. It saved my motor with the oil pickup failure. I'm sure the turbos like it too. If you have a hard time a def want it. I can always pick it up and ship it. I get great discounts on shipping through work!

However, I'll be using Rotella for the brake in on the new turbo whenever that arrives. A few hundred miles on 60-70 dollar oil isn't easy on the wallet.

If you get the 1.5 before me, I'm driving down for a ride!

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

We can do that! I have a lift and plenty of expierence!

I had the turbo out before my buddy had his dash out. Then we flocked.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/ce682d63.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/aa43cb33.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/549374_10150845687350050_612995049_12171534_1811684578_n.jpg

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

SSeriously debating finding another forum to join, ive seen a huge case of the ass around here and i dont like the signs of it

And somehow you think any other forum will be different? Seems to me most forums have idiots running about much like LGT.com ;)

on the way to work last night driving casually, i shifted into 4th gear and it grinded. i didnt think much of it because i figured i rushed it or didnt engage all the way, whatever right. but today on the way home it did it 3 more times, and i know i didnt short hand these. my car is still on the stock clutch, been stage 3 for 36k miles...tell me its finally time for a clutch and this isnt a syncro.

clutch fluid is at max, tob not making any noise

• I Donated
on the way to work last night driving casually, i shifted into 4th gear and it grinded. i didnt think much of it because i figured i rushed it or didnt engage all the way, whatever right. but today on the way home it did it 3 more times, and i know i didnt short hand these. my car is still on the stock clutch, been stage 3 for 36k miles...tell me its finally time for a clutch and this isnt a syncro.

clutch fluid is at max, tob not making any noise

Assuming you were shifting right, it sounds kind of like a synchro to me.

• I Donated
mother ****

it vibrates and grinds mildly 80% through the throw

I mean, it could be fine for a while... the first gear synchro in my brother's Forester has been messed up like forever. There were chunks in the gear oil when we drained it 5000 miles ago. :lol: It's still working fine, albeit grinding going into first if the car isn't completely stopped.

man this sucks lol. i was just gonna go to iag today to make an appointment to get my fenders rolled...and then this shit happens. if theres one thing ive learned about this car, or even life in general in my measly 20 years on earth, its one thing after another.

20 years? That's what 2-4 years of responsibilities? You have lots of one thing after another coming to you my friend.

thats why i used the term measly.

and i know this, but honestly when everyone my age was still being a kid i was busy growing to adult status due to some situations i was put in that required maturity

Archived