LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 Finally!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stage 2 pressures have blown some people endtanks off their stock intercoolers

...which is why when I put on my DP, I also replaced the intercooler with a Perrin. Hell, the IC has to come off anyway, might as well replace it...

Tits mcgee

• 3 weeks later...
sorry for the nub question, but when would it be necessary to upgrade fuel pump and injectors? im planning to get a vf46 to replace my 40, but would it be necessary to upgrade the injectors and pump? What about the vf52? I would go with that option since it produces more power, but i'm afraid i'm going to finish off my 5eat.

Is it just me, or do most of you guys consider a 16g/vf52 still stage 2? I mean I know the definitions, but unless you're running that 16/52 on E85 with pump/injectors, what you really have is just a proper stage 2 setup (no more little girly turbo).

Stage 2 is fun for about a week, then you realize how disappointing the vf40/46 powerband is. :lol:

• 1 year later...
OP, do you have a wife or girlfriend? Just curious to know if she is OK with the added loudness... Planning on going stage 2 in about 6 months..

My ex loved it, kept wanting to drive my car, same with all my dates. Haven't met a girl that doesn't love it. Guys I know it's loud, I made it so on purpose. I've had it loud for two years now. I'm not surprised by it at all.

My ex loved it, kept wanting to drive my car, same with all my dates. Haven't met a girl that doesn't love it. Guys I know it's loud, I made it so on purpose. I've had it loud for two years now. I'm not surprised by it at all.

My fiancé hates the magnaflow which is fine because I save the miles on my car since she always wants to tAke her car.

^ interesting contrasts..

We shall see when I'll install mine soon..:spin:

Archived