LegacyGT.com

Introducing the EFI Logics built and tuned "Subacabra"

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"the longer it takes for me to sell the more I do to it thus making me want to sell it less!! If I dont sell it I will most likely switch to E-85, get a built motor and larger turbo. I just might shoot for 500whp!!"

:lol::lol: Saw this on your other build thread. What car were you looking at if you sold it?

So did he win any or did the GTR eat him a alive?

The GT-R by no means ate me alive. It was a friendly run. We called it 1-1. He had me by 1-2 cars on one as I spun in second off the break boost and shifted abit early into 3rd. A couple I wasnt up on boost enough or we jumped. I got him by 1or2 cars on the return trip. That car is fast. I held my own. lol

"the longer it takes for me to sell the more I do to it thus making me want to sell it less!! If I dont sell it I will most likely switch to E-85, get a built motor and larger turbo. I just might shoot for 500whp!!"

:lol::lol: Saw this on your other build thread. What car were you looking at if you sold it?

LOL. That was a long time ago. A GT-R or CTS-V were my choices. Maybe a porsche turbo.

OP, the car is downright awesome, but lets keep the street racing vids off the site. ;)

Thats what I figured thats why I didnt post one up the first time. However, since someone else posted one up I figured id at least link the good one before they got taken down. Sorry about that lol.

Archived