LegacyGT.com

Introducing the EFI Logics built and tuned "Subacabra"

My bad bro lol I forgot to put the link in. Here it is: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/my-05-lgt-tell-me-you-think-188675.html

Yea we will definitely meet up one day or at a meet, should be sick man. All that info on those parts you just mentioned you should put in your 1st post to make the thread better.

I dont see any thread. Lol. Lip is an ebay wrx lip. Grill and sti emblem are no longer on the car. 5% tint all around. Nitto NT-05 245/40R18.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Down for 7 months?! What are you driving in the mean time?

EFI sure does some good work!

Yea. I have a company car that I drive every day. lol 2011 Chevy Malibu. Can you say boring!! lol

I am also a fan! Seeing the work you put into and that beautiful art coming to life OH MY GOSH! Just amazing man, can't wait to see more and it sounds great by the way. :D

Thanks man!

Boss!! Congrats on getting everything together and starting her up, Cant wait for the dyno pulls and numbers!

Thanks dude. Were all pretty anxious to get her dynoed to see what she can do!...

Numbers ? Just saw the teaser test drive video sounds like a beast

Thanks man. No, no numbers yet. Still breaking her in. We did a little dyno work last week for driveability and etc and it made 325whp 325wtq at little to no boost. Lol. Just as the turbo started yawning the tuner killed it. Were all pretty excited to see what she does. Once shes tuned video and dyno sheets will be posted.

Archived