LegacyGT.com

Introducing the EFI Logics built and tuned "Subacabra"

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To those that are interested there is a slight update. Still waiting on the motor work but, the car should be complete and running before the end of the year. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for the following season. It will def be something to see. Stay tuned for teasers, photos and videos as the process gets underway. Ill let you guys chew on that one for a few...lolol

I just ran through this whole post from page 1 and all i can say is AMAZING!!! and you got some very big Cajones to go through all this work but awesome awesome awesome stuff my friend, mad props!

Thanks man. Its been a long hard road but, it has been worth it. The car has evolved enormously since I picked it up and it will be undergoing yet another transformation during this off season...stay tuned!! lol

• 2 months later...

I'd watched your video before, but having just swapped a 6MT into my LGT, I have a question I never would have thought of before...

You have that crazy extended shifter--what do you do about the reverse lockout? Do you still use it, or do you just leave it open? If you use it, did you have to fab a longer cable?

Looking forward to the update...

Tits mcgee

• 5 weeks later...
I'd watched your video before, but having just swapped a 6MT into my LGT, I have a question I never would have thought of before...

You have that crazy extended shifter--what do you do about the reverse lockout? Do you still use it, or do you just leave it open? If you use it, did you have to fab a longer cable?

Looking forward to the update...

My bad its been so long for my response. The shifter extension sits above the reverse lockout ring so it operates normally.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Glad I saw this car in person and hoped u saw mine. Maybe one day I will meet u cause I think we live somewhat close and could grab a bite to eat or go to a local meet or something.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

To all those interested the car is up and running and will be showcased in EFI Logics booth at WBM this weekend. Some photos and videos to follow along with a possible for sale thread.

Man, if there was any way this would pass smog in CA, and I had a builder I could trust nearby to help with maintenance.... I'd SERIOUSLY consider this..

Archived