LegacyGT.com

Introducing the EFI Logics built and tuned "Subacabra"

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow! Sick Car man. I hope mine is a beast like this. I have a few friends that get tuned at efi also. We don't live to far from each other and both have Side exit exhausts lol. There are def some mods missing from your 1st post that you have already on the car. Would love to see the car in person.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

Wow! Sick Car man. I hope mine is a beast like this. I have a few friends that get tuned at efi also. We don't live to far from each other and both have Side exit exhausts lol. There are def some mods missing from your 1st post that you have already on the car. Would love to see the car in person.

What mods do you speak of? Pics of your side exhaust?

This is my thread where you can find a few pic's of my Side exit exhaust.

As for the parts missing in the 1st post:

Front Lip, Mesh Grill, Sti emblem, Tinted windows, What tires you have and Not sure what you might have on the inside of the car that might/could be added.

05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

This is my thread where you can find a few pic's of my Side exit exhaust.

As for the parts missing in the 1st post:

Front Lip, Mesh Grill, Sti emblem, Tinted windows, What tires you have and Not sure what you might have on the inside of the car that might/could be added.

I dont see any thread. Lol. Lip is an ebay wrx lip. Grill and sti emblem are no longer on the car. 5% tint all around. Nitto NT-05 245/40R18.

Archived