LegacyGT.com

Introducing the EFI Logics built and tuned "Subacabra"

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE if you have the ability to, snag a picture of the side-out exhaust. *edit* Preferably while the car is on a lift looking up!

I'm doing the same thing with my legacy H6swap and would love to see how you guys did it for some ideas. I'm using a low profile oval muffler but it's going to kill my ground clearance.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/s13slider44/Subacabra1.jpg

..I'm doing the same thing with my legacy H6swap and would love to see how you guys did it for some ideas. I'm using a low profile oval muffler but it's going to kill my ground clearance.

Are there specific reasons for the use of a side exhaust? TIA!

Awesome car/build!!

Did you change the exhaust tips? They look more round in the recent pix than the earlier pix which looked oval.

If this was mentioned in an earlier post I apologize.

Do you have an problems/scraping going over speed bumps with the side exhaust?

BTW - I would love to see the interior with the racing car shifter.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Car definitely looks like a beast, great job! Are you worried about running so much power with stock internals though? I know you said stock "for now", but damn that's a lot of power for a stock motor.

If you are planning on upgrading soon, what's the game plan? How many psi are you running?

So, could you snag a picture of the side-out exhaust for me?

I'd really appreciate it, if you don't have one on hand then no worries. But if the car goes on the lift for some reason could you nab one for me?

So, when is it going to Etown ? Want to see how fast it is.

Seriously, nice car, enjoy it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived