LegacyGT.com

Retarded looking stance

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

205 on a 9" wheel?

Eodjxhntldpaowhbfkdushwb.

I saw this a few weeks ago and thought it was just some asshat with too much money. after seeing it again.. it looks even worse. It makes me ashamed to own a 3rd gen.

its funny how most of you think that stancing legacy with real camber is the end of the world. It appears to be done right with proper fender work and alignment. Seems like a lot of you are concerned with its performance and handling for no reason

it's not proper alignment though. For proper alignment the wheels are more straight up and down. You can go on and on, but it's not going to handle well like that.

Seems like a lot of you are concerned with its performance and handling for no reason

You've convinced me... I've been sacrificing stance in the pursuit of better performance & handling. When I think back, I can't believe all the time & money I've thrown away when all I needed to do was... uhm... what the hell did they do to the car to make it look like that?

Tits mcgee

it's not proper alignment though. For proper alignment the wheels are more straight up and down.

precisely, what i mean. the alignment is done right for what hes trying to accomplish which doesnt seem to be optimal handling but a certain look and stance

That doesn't make any grammatical sense. Are you telling me that I'm not into speed because I don't like retarded crap?

Let me break it to you, that car will handle like trash. Only 30% of the tire is contacting the road, the suspension geometry is all screwed up.

My lifted 89GL would handle better than that.

It's very sad to see that done to a legacy.

Although I'm sure on VWvortex they'd love you. Go post it there...

im sure he meant that if you werent into the speed/ performance aspect and were into the looks of the "stance" scene, you would love that car and think it was sick as well. while his grammar isnt stellar, its hardly a reason to insult him.

im not into the whole stance thing, and i think the cars that have that -camber look ridiculous. but to each their own, i always say. and that car in the OP would be completely awesome if the tires were normal.

lol at all you people

stance is awesome when you have proper wheels to fit the fender, not making the wheels fit the fender

Pics of "awesome" stance?

I never understood the stance lifestyle. Flat brim hats give me a headache.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I've found that walking with my pants dropped down just above the knee is difficult at best.

I think if that red Leggy could talk, he'd be saying something similar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 months later...
this is nothing new. The whole "stance" style has been around for a long time now. Seems like a tough crowd with this car but keep in mind this is also in another country where that style may be more acceptable as well. There's far crazier camber setups out there and other than the camber (which seems to be the only thing i can see people could really bitch about) this car looks pretty awesome IMO.

No. A properly stanced car is one with 9" wide wheels and maybe -1.5* camber to keep the 265's from rubbing under harsh lateral movement.

There is nothing impressive about stupid amounts of camber, regardless of how its obtained. I feel the same way about airbags. If you're going to slam it, dont pussy out with adjustable height control.

Static4lyfe.

Archived