LegacyGT.com

Retarded looking stance

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that celica is so ****** stupid i cant believe it got publicity anyways i run a 2002 leggy gt wagon and i stanced it because with the large amount of miles on it i couldnt bolt any turbos without blowing my motor so i put some decent wheels and tires gave a little camber in the rear and thats my wagon she isnt done yet but hey man money is tight now a days lol

No, the back wheel moves forward and the front wheels move backward. It looks all wrong.

Notice i said correctly. Simply putting on coilovers isnt correctly lowering a car.

Ive wondered about this stance - Being a motorcycle guy ,I think this stance means something was broken ,but , while thumbing through a car mag this past weekend I saw a crap load of cars that look like this. Im a to each his own kind of guy ,but, wth are they thinking ? Lol

half the people who camber their cars dont even know what its for, they just think it looks cool, when its completely useless, unless they are doing autox, -1.0 to -2.0 is the maximum i would do if i were to camber, i have seen people with -3.0+ as DD

• 3 months later...

Lmao at the haters.... My M45 has completely adjustable suspension and it's running -6.5 rear / -5.5 front. It's called car modding and it's no different than any other hotrod, just another style is all. One of my teammates has -21 in the rear, makes my -6.5 look stock haha. Oh we'll haters gonna hate, but I see nothing but win here.

Style>comfort

Form>function

Yes people who do this know what camber is for, but we take it to extreme and yes we know its not functional and destroys tires. And I'm no kid, I'm in my 40's, modding all my life haha

I agree, the "haters gonna hate" thing is just ******* old.

I don't understand why people modify their cars and actually make them dangerous by doing stupid things with camber. I think it's dumb. And you can put me in the "haters gonna hate" category, and I say **** you. Why don't you think of a new excuse for doing dumbass modifications to your car?

Oh really? You know this, how? I've been driving cars with too much camber for years and drive with my wife and kids in the car, never had any issues or problems. But hey, I'm sure you haters know best (say what you want about use of the term but you guys clearly fit it)

I'm done. Demon camber ftw

Not hating, trying to have a ration conversation here. You're getting offended because you have to way to defend unsafe suspension modifications.

Saying that we're haters isn't a defense, by the way.

Archived