LegacyGT.com

Help reading

Hepy117

• Mega Users

I haven't found one, but realistically it should be like any other 07. Everything's the same except for the transmission and suspension, right? Regardless, we've seen the maps hes running on and he should be hitting 15+ psi. I don't think a vf46 would require drastically different wastegate control than a vf40. Just tweaks I think.

Edit* I just compared the stock wastegate maps for my 05 and the 07 specB. The numbers should be similar at WOT. However I didn't know the 07+ ecu's map boost to requested torque instead of throttle plate angle.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I meant any other 07/08 SpecB OR LGT, sorry.

I've been told in another thread that the VF46 has a different restrictor pill from the VF40. Who knows.... maybe someone just popped in the wrong restrictor. Could be as simple as that.

Yeah I turned my key to off, unplugged the connectors, turned my key to on until the seatbelt chime stopped, turned on my car. I let it run for like 30 seconds and turned it off, then let it sit for about a min and restarted and it was still on/blinking

6 Temp codes:

P2016 TGV IM runner 1 pos sensor low

P2021 TGV IM runner 2 pos sensor low

P2008 TGV IM runner 1 circuit open

P2011 TGV IM runner 2 circuit open

P2431 Sec Air Pump circuit range/per

P2433 Sec air pump circuit high

there are also 6 memorized that have those first 4 and last 1 and also this:

P1491 PCV (BLOWBY) FUNCTION PROBLEM

Still strange that your CEL would be on though.... wtf. Assuming you got the right ROM and your car is an 07 Spec B, and ECUFlash succeeded and verified, this shouldn't be happening. Hmm....

Unless there actually is something wrong with the car.

Which.... is not a good sign. Someone disabled them on purpose. Whether for a good purpose (they did some sort of mod that required it) or a bad one (something's broken) is to be determined.

Either way, you need to get to the bottom of this. Are you the second or third owner?

Archived