LegacyGT.com

Help reading

Hepy117

Ah, so do as seabass says and use 4th. Also, your latest log shows TD being capped out and unable to bring WGDC any higher, and it stays capped out at 15 the entire time. It'd be good if you could find some datalogs from another stock 07 LGT/SpecB and compare.

You're not driving downhill, are you?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah stock is 13.5 for 07. So is it fair to say this is possibly a stage 1? What psi do they usually target for stage 1? Is there anywhere i should tweak according to my logs to help it run a little better? I am going to look at going stage 2 here after i get my tax return. I wanna get a CNT catted dp and then infamous tune (unless i learn more about tuning myself by then)

Who'd you buy the car from? Why don't you ask them what they did to it?

If you're going to go stage 2 soon, I would just leave it alone and get the stage 2 tune from infamous or someone else.

UNLESS you intend to do the stage 2 tune yourself... Then now would be a good time to learn how to do stuff. But just bear in mind that after you get everything dialed in stage 1, you're going to have to redo the entire tune with the new parts for stage 2. Almost like doing double work.

So it's really just a matter of how much work you want to put into it yourself. ;)

The guy i bought the car said it was stock performance wise (had a kartboy sts with bushings, avo control bushings, perrin intake (i took off for stock), and replaced the struts. I am goin to try and contact the guy he bought it off of to try and get some info

Did you flash a different map on? Your logs show different target boost levels from each other and even from the map. Granted, there are compensations involved, but one of your logs shows a target of 13.5, another shows a target of 14.5 and the map shows a target of 15....

Just for reference i pulled the stock boost table from my 08 Spec B for you guys. That boost target map doesn't appear to be stock.

Let me know if you guys want to look at any stock tables from my 08 and i can screen shot them :)

1816220392_boosttargets.jpg.f03b52a9de07c0fcdefec82711a89b3f.jpg

Wastegatemax.jpg.2b75d30a37087a9f658209ff0f62529c.jpg

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

I didn't flash any maps. I just got my cable a couple weeks ago in hopes of going stage 2 after I receive my tax return. Looks like I am going to have to take a closer look at my turbo and make sure there is nothing wrong.

Would it be best to flash the stock rom back onto the car and get rid of this other rom?

edit: It seems to me that whoever put this map on was only interested in max output because all the boost target lower than the last 2 max raw torque request columns are all less than 10.

Also, you would think that since It's not running a high psi on the lower requested torque I would get good mpg. On the highway, in I mode, cruising at 73mph, I only got 23mpg. I mean I am not complaining because I realized a turbo's awd car isn't going to get great mpg but I see a lot of people get 25mpg on the highway with 5mt. I would think a 6mt would do better. My brother has an 06LGT 5mt and he gets 25mpg going to and from Boston to central PA and I got 22 at best (these were all hand calculated numbers)

Well, it makes me wonder what other tables that person tweaked too... Grab a stock ROM and start comparing the tables to see what else the person has done. And get in touch with the previos owner(s) to see if hardware wise anything else was changed that you should be aware of.

If the car is stock hardware, then I would go back to stock tune for now, and then start dialing things in myself, perhaps upping the boost and stuff. The reason I suggest this is because unless you have an idea of who made the tune, I would not trust it. But that's just me. :)

As far as fuel economy goes, I don't know... could be a lot of things. Timing, fueling, etc. *shrug* You'll have to look at all the tables.

I am going to flash to the stock rom off of romraider and log a run and see what kind of boost I hit. Now my question, if I do only hit let's say 10psi, would that mean a mechanical problem? I checked for unhooked tubes and I didn't see any.

Archived