LegacyGT.com

LGT NYC Meet March 4

DRsnoopy

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone selling a good set of all season tires for the stock rims? My current tires are old and one has a bubble. Also I would love to see this HID retro kit in person (Morimoto Retro-Quik System (H1)). Anyone coming installed one? This will be my summer project.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Anyone selling a good set of all season tires for the stock rims? My current tires are old and one has a bubble. Also I would love to see this HID retro kit in person (Morimoto Retro-Quik System (H1)). Anyone coming installed one? This will be my summer project.

I've got 17" stock rims with blizzaks that i'm thinking about selling. Not sure if you're interested.

I have morimoto bi-zenon kit in mine if that's what you are looking to see. The projectors are messed up though and aim too low and cant be adjusted for some reason but your welcome to take a look. I can't tell you much on the installation though. (Bought them as they are)

I'm still looking for stock 05 headlights if anyone has any. (I have a few sets of RX330 projectors that I'm thinking of retrofitting into stock housings.)

I also have:

Set of DBA slotted rotors. (Came off the car when I converted to Brembos)

GMS CBE exhaust that was used for under 50 miles. (Looks new)

VF40 Turbo (Turbo off my car before I converted to T/S)

VF46 turbo (500 race miles, has some shaft play)

VF34 Turbo (Is the backup for my VF36 but I'm upgrading my 36 very soon and no longer need it)

VF52 cover that can be used to convert the VF34 to LGT TMIC fitment (Or just about any other VF3X series turbo)

2 or 3 B&R VF40 cores (Cheap)

AVO380/420 Turbo with very low mileage on it. (Under 5k, The 380 housing is overported and shot but i have a 420 housing with a small amount of WG crack which does not affect usability)

2 sets of mufflers (Quad tip Dynomax's set up for a wagon and a set of prodrives)

06 STi axelback

DW 740cc SF injectors (Ryan at MR motorsports was almost cracking 400WHP with them before he upgraded)

(2) 2011 STi fuel pumps (20 LPh more than our stock pumps and drop in)

OPB eyelids (never installed)

stock intercooler

(2) sets of RX330 projectors. (I only need one set of them)

Cobb Springs

Set of SPEC-B Bilsteins

SPEC-B Springs

RCE KW Coilovers (With the SPEC B tophats)

Crucial Racing DP (ceramic coated black)

Perrin 2nd hi flow CAT

If anyone is interested in anything, PM me and I'll bring it to the meet. I have a bunch more stuff also that I'll probably remember later.

I have morimoto bi-zenon kit in mine if that's what you are looking to see. The projectors are messed up though and aim too low and cant be adjusted for some reason but your welcome to take a look. I can't tell you much on the installation though. (Bought them as they are)

I'm still looking for stock 05 headlights if anyone has any. (I have a few sets of RX330 projectors that I'm thinking of retrofitting into stock housings.)

Cool...I have an old set of OEM Nissan ballasts and igniters that still work but thinking about getting the entire quik retro set instead. Need options..How much for the RX330 projectors?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

It gets crowded in the Commons on Sundays, so whoever gets there first, try to find an area with 4-6 empty parking spots. I'm thinking the farther spots in front of Staples/Stop & Shop or maybe even the outer edge of the spots by the theater?

Also, are we still grilling?

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

It gets crowded in the Commons on Sundays, so whoever gets there first, try to find an area with 4-6 empty parking spots. I'm thinking the farther spots in front of Staples/Stop & Shop or maybe even the outer edge of the spots by the theater?

Also, are we still grilling?

not sure about the grilling. if someone brings a grill, then i got burgers. lol

Sleeper did you get my pm about the coils

i did get your pm. its pending sale on monday. most likely they are sold. sorry

Archived