LegacyGT.com

LGT NYC Meet March 4

DRsnoopy

iNVAR your car is sick what is your coils do you have. The blacked outback looks nice and I'm not a wagon fan. All others look awesome can't wait 20 more days and ill be home., where are the GRP's LGT? Guess they dont sell those in NYC. lol

I have no idea whose car you think I have because my car's appearance is bone stock lol.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was cool meeting everyone. And the Sandy Hook meet sounds good! Hopefully I won't be sick during that meet like I was yesterday :(

How long were you guys there until?

you looked pretty unhappy to be there lol. It was freezing so I cant blame you for sitting in the car. Didn't really get to introduce myself, hopefully next meet is a lot nicer!

BTW, I love the grill, wish i had an 07+ front end.

you looked pretty unhappy to be there lol. It was freezing so I cant blame you for sitting in the car. Didn't really get to introduce myself, hopefully next meet is a lot nicer!

BTW, I love the grill, wish i had an 07+ front end.

Yea, not only was it cold, a weird stomach ache/nausea developed on the drive there, and then a migrane settled in. Fun times!

I forgot everyone's names already :(

Johnny (SleeperLGT), John (Mortal2none), Hector (2.5GT), Steve (the 5th gen), Yan (maniaxzero), You (iNVAR :lol: ) and I forgot the rest...

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Yea, not only was it cold, a weird stomach ache/nausea developed on the drive there, and then a migrane settled in. Fun times!

Johnny (SleeperLGT), John (Mortal2none), Hector (2.5GT), Steve (the 5th gen), Yan (maniaxzero), You (iNVAR :lol: ) and I forgot the rest...

Pretty sure Mortal is Rob, DrSnoopy is John. You have Hector, Steve and Yan correct. I know Ken was there too, and Max or Matt (sorry!) with the 06 Spec B. Also Lou with the 08 (i think) GT. Who owned the HTA sleeper? we essentially have the same exact car with a few different parts.

I feel bad, a few names I forgot, I'm terrible with names. Special B knows why :)

Anyone get any pics/video of the little power wheels doing donuts? SICK!!!!

Pretty sure Mortal is Rob, DrSnoopy is John. You have Hector, Steve and Yan correct. I know Ken was there too, and Max or Matt (sorry!) with the 06 Spec B. Also Lou with the 08 (i think) GT. Who owned the HTA sleeper? we essentially have the same exact car with a few different parts.

I feel bad, a few names I forgot, I'm terrible with names. Special B knows why :)

Yup i got the 08 GT

Ah, I knew it! Also, refresh my memory, you were the one with...?

Jason you high bro? Yan is correct!?

-Yat

-Yat

:lol:

whos the guy with the sti swapped 3rd gen?

All I remember is that he drove all the way over from Michigan for this meet :eek::lol:

-Yat

lmfao, I wish I knew why I typed Yan when I clearly know it's Yat also.

Yeah, my car is the one with those rims...I just wish I knew where the hell they came from! I bought the car with them on, I've been trying to figure out what car they come from.

Dude you are really good with names...Better than me..lol

HTA sleeper..haha...that should be my new screename...lol

Ian...aka..Ridgeracer

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

HTA sleeper..haha...that should be my new screename...lol

Ian...aka..Ridgeracer

As you can see I was quick to jump the gun with my username as well.

Next time I think the meet should be at the track too like E-Town so that people who want to run can, and others that want to chill and shoot the shit can do just that. I guess I'm kinda partial to the first lol

Haha you had it the first time its Max. Yea I'm bad with names too probably for the same reasons hahaha. Got some pictures to put up from the meet too! hold on for next post

ahh heres a few shots I got from the meet:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/Max00racer/LGT/DSC02922.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/Max00racer/LGT/DSC02930.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/Max00racer/LGT/DSC02926.jpg

As you can see I was quick to jump the gun with my username as well.

Next time I think the meet should be at the track too like E-Town so that people who want to run can, and others that want to chill and shoot the shit can do just that. I guess I'm kinda partial to the first lol

E-Town would be cool. Kinda curious about what my high mileage motor would put down..

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived