LegacyGT.com

LGT NYC Meet March 4

DRsnoopy

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets do this thing! I'm lazy and went to bed at 4am, but i think I'll suck it up and hand wash the whip cuz if I goto the wash down the road I know I'm gunna end up getting the sooper dooper delux wash and spending wayy more than I want to haha

Lets do this thing! I'm lazy and went to bed at 4am, but i think I'll suck it up and hand wash the whip cuz if I goto the wash down the road I know I'm gunna end up getting the sooper dooper delux wash and spending wayy more than I want to haha

Same here lol

Yep. Sorry, I washed yesterday. All squeaky clean now. :)

Does anyone happen to have license plate frames going for dirt cheap? I have these Subaru ones:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUBARU-Legacy-Tribeca-all-Chrome-Metal-License-Frame-/190647255880?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ASubaru&hash=item2c63764348&vxp=mtr

But they rust like crazy.... I have one spare left that I'm going to try clear coating several times over to see if it'll protect it. But the 2 I have on my car are lost causes, argh. What do you guys use? Or should I just go with plastic?

Yep. Sorry, I washed yesterday. All squeaky clean now. :)

Does anyone happen to have license plate frames going for dirt cheap? I have these Subaru ones:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUBARU-Legacy-Tribeca-all-Chrome-Metal-License-Frame-/190647255880?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ASubaru&hash=item2c63764348&vxp=mtr

But they rust like crazy.... I have one spare left that I'm going to try clear coating several times over to see if it'll protect it. But the 2 I have on my car are lost causes, argh. What do you guys use? Or should I just go with plastic?

I'm cheap I just go frameless aha

Archived