LegacyGT.com

baller ball bearing billet turbo

baller-industries

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
all i'm saying is if this guy really is full of crap.....then i want an apology from tide

and my suspension stricken from the record.....

:lol:

Do you think this is court or something? This is a baller, and ballers don't whine about getting suspensions.

well i thought u were about to drop some knowledge .... my beeeezie(my bad)

and no this isn't court which is why none of us should've gotten suspended .....all we were doing was questioning a potentially bad vendor from ripping people off....sure he might've been flamed a bit but c'mon now....suspensions.....what is this middle school?

I would like to announce that I am now the owner of SUPER-DUPER BALLER INDUSTRIES, and would like to let you all know about the complete coach built custom cars that I am making and will be offering for sale. Here is a picture of one of them:

1706039592_SuperDuperBaller..jpg.ca47e680f77be0373580008c0ea64c15.jpg

Too much... can't stop... laughing. :lol:

"New Products for March 2010!!!"

"... he has learned to overcome his fears of misunderstanding the engines..."

".... he has excelled his own expectations..."

Too much!!!! :lol: LOUD

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Pretty sure that using/altering the official USAF logo is against the law... Something about copyright and all? :lol:

Anyways, to the real subject at hand... OP, wondering why you wouldnt try and jump on the new bottom mount turbo styles rather than trying to get into a, what I would consider, heavily flooded industry. The LGT and a few model years of wrx use this specific flange, but my guess is that Subaru will be transitioning to the bottom mount units. Better yet, that market, from what I've seen, is actually fairly lacking in product offering. It may be a perfect time to jump in that game.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Mr. Baller, serious question here. You say on your site that the fuel pumps are compatible with 07+ Subaru turbo cars. What did Subaru change in their design from 06-07 that renders your pump incompatible with 2006 and earlier turbocharged Subarus?

Wait. AND? I can get both ruby AND diamond and both gold AND platinum? This turbo keeps getting better and better! Ill take 5 so I have backups so that every time they blow I can still keep my baller status.

I'll tell you what there big baller, not only will I sell you 5 of them but I will make sure all your back ups are encased in display quality mahogany framed cases with baby seal skin linings.

Big baller must have some big balls to post this bullshit on the forum. Take what your selling back to ebay. I am not impressed! No website, no information, no price, bogus manufacturers, no testing. Who the hell is luigi, and what did he do with mario. Why should we buy from Baller Industries as opposed to BNR? You understand you have competition and your competitors are doing a lot better of a job. Why would an admin even approve such a half assed vendor anyways? How about a picture of the turbo actually in a car, not some generic photos. Admins bring this pop warner vendor to the forum and wonder why hes getting flamed. That website looks like it was done in 30 minutes. This is insulting!

Archived