LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meant to incorporate this in my previous post....

@blankdeluxe: This actually looks pretty cool! Any idea how many people you're expecting?

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

That's strange, I only have 21k on that clutch, you sure it would be going out? Even Dave said it feels strong still, and it hasn't really slipped at all...

My bad. I thought you said that it had 73k on the clutch. At 21k, she should have plenty of life left. 😊

Sent from my Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

My bad. I thought you said that it had 73k on the clutch. At 21k, she should have plenty of life left. 😊

Yeah the owner I bought it from kept really good care of the car. He bought it off the showroom floor in 05 and had it until I bought it at 73k. Just before I bought it, he had a new clutch and all 75k maintenance done. Even came with an extended warranty that had a year left when I bought it. It was bone stock, not even window tint. Paid his asking price, which was blue book value...even threw in a set of brand new blizzak tires that I never used so I just ended up selling them. Clutch doesn't slip with the power the car has now, and it shouldn't. I don't plan on doing anything else power mod wise to the car until it is no longer my daily driver...soon...hopefully.

Sent from my Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

I'm going to try and make it down for street tuner mayhem we should try and roll up with a few lgts to the meet at Bandimere on the 8th of June.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

I'm going to try and make it down for street tuner mayhem we should try and roll up with a few lgts to the meet at Bandimere on the 8th of June.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Duuuuuuuuuuuude that was exactly what I wanted to do! but now I'm super pissed because they made STM on the same weekend that I have drill with the Air Force. :spin: oh well, there's still the KBPI car show.

Coooooooolll I'll try to set something up. Keep an eye out for a good location and don't be shy if you have ideas lol

There is a good parking lot at 1st & wadsworth in Lakewood that has a Starbucks, TJ MAXX, Chili's, Black Eyed Pea....it's a big shopping lot, I'm thinking maybe we can shoot for Sunday morning...like 10am, have coffee or lunch then cruise somewhere....? Let me know

Alright, so Saturday the 14th is what we'll shoot for? I will go to twin peaks soon to try to get permission to use their lot.

Now, do you guys want to meet somewhere else then cruise to twin peaks? Or do you want to start at twin peaks and cruise somewhere?

I'd say start at the peaks :) then discuss a cruise idea.

Which twin peaks are we talking about? Broomfield, lakewood or down south?

I may be able to make it but have to look over my schedule.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I'm thinking the peaks in Lakewood by Colorado mills, since I know they do car shows there already anyway I don't see a reason why they would say no. I'm gonna go find out today. I like Dave's idea, lets meet there then discuss cruise options....I think Saturday the 14th sounds good. Or if Sunday is better, that works too. You guys hash it out. But I need to know soon so I know what to tell twin peaks...

Archived