LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sooo, camping trip postponed. STILL gonna see boobies (hooray!) this weekend. Next weekend is the demo derby/dirty 30 for a friend of mine, 14th is still open!!! If we're looking for some more people, I'll talk to a couple of my (non-douchey) subie friends.

No biggy more the marrier. I have a 2015 wrx coming and a stage 3 2012 wrx coming as well that I do work on.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Ok, screw the Poster haha Here it is again! Just posted this in SDSC. It's still happening!

WHEN: SATURDAY JUNE 14th @ 10:00AM

WHERE: Twin Peaks Lakewood, Colorado Mills Mall

WHAT: Subaru Legacy meet and cruise. All Subies welcome! Legacies will be parked separate. We will be meeting at 10am then having lunch around 11:00 then cruising somewhere else after; It's still un-decided yet where, but it is dependent on how large a crowd we have participating. That's a topic for discussion at lunch!

Shine up your Subie, come on out and have some fun, meet new friends, or catch up with old ones!

Note: This is NOT going to be a Nationwide P. event or anything similar. If you plan to mis-behave then don't bother showing up or bring your immature buddies. And, be it on your head whatever consequences you'll endure for doing so.

We will be courteous to our host who is happy and excited we are having the meet at Twin Peaks. The GM is a very cool guy who shares the same passion that we do.... except he's a Bimmer guy.

Event organized by WhiteMonster06 of the Legacy Owners Association. Any questions can be PM'd on the forums.

Hope to see you there!

1421605484_IMG_20140607_162807_9972.thumb.jpg.69edf01c2791356b42892e8f7333dcaa.jpg

Kinda last minute but we're gonna have a meet up in Fort Collins tonight.

Jims Wings off of Elizabeth & Shields at 7pm. Swing by if you're in the area!

Might head up to this if i can have my car off jacks soon enough. I burst the flange gasket for my downpipe/catback so i sound like a ghetto diesel ricer mix.

Also your profile says foco/vegas. What part of Vegas did you live in?

Might head up to this if i can have my car off jacks soon enough. I burst the flange gasket for my downpipe/catback so i sound like a ghetto diesel ricer mix.

Also your profile says foco/vegas. What part of Vegas did you live in?

Right on man.

I lived on the SouthWest side, Russell/Hualapai area.

Archived