LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As to the Moobs...including mine, there will probably be plenty haha. In terms of BOOBS, last year they had some pretty hot ladies working some of the holes. Hey-oooooo! Not quite Twin Peaks level, but good nonetheless.

As to the Moobs...including mine, there will probably be plenty haha. In terms of BOOBS, last year they had some pretty hot ladies working some of the holes. Hey-oooooo! Not quite Twin Peaks level, but good nonetheless.

Hahahaha :cool: You're gonna see boobs there and make this face.. ;) and we are gonna see boobs and make this face :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently KBPI is doing a car show cruise this Saturday. Meeting at advance auto parts at 92nd and Federal @11am. They're gonna cruise downtown. Anyone interested in this want to meet up at 10am somewhere and cruise up to their meet spot?

Hey guys I was really looking forward to some meets and drives this summer, unfortunately a few weeks ago at the end of my lacrosse season I broke a bone in my foot. I had surgery two weeks ago, and everything went well but sadly I'll be in a cast for about a month.

I leave for college in Wisconsin late August and will be driving by then so hopefully I'll be able to make at least one more meet before the leggy and I go off to school!

Also if anyone is heading to pikes peak this sunday for the race I'll most likely be at Devil's Playground with a Wrx buddie. Let me know and I'll be sure to say hi!

No takers on the Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack ticket? Free. You can even ride down with me if you want! I'm taking off around 6 a.m. or so tomorrow.

I so wanted to go when I saw your original post! Wife is at a funeral this morning so I'm watching our little guy. Next year for sure!

Richard, I'm sorry to hear. I'll be down next year. It was a heck of a lot of fun. Anyone headed to the Pikes Peak hill climb tomorrow? I'm going to leave here between 3 and 4 a.m. to make it.

Guys figured I'd post up another link to my old wheels for sale in case someone missed the old post http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/co-18x7-5-bbs-rc-wheels-oem-vw-gti-337-225237.html.

Also a very sad day, I curbed the crap out of one of my new wheels today http://s1.e46fanatics.com/forum/images/smilies/bawling.gif

leggylife 22, you can expect me to be there with my Leggy

We left my buddies apartment at 1:30am and go to the hill at around 2:00am. I was trapped up at Devil's Playground in the "cage" for 14 hours so you were probably long gone by the time we came down! It was a ton of fun and saw some really awesome cars. Those FRS's gave me goosebumbs!

Also what wheels are you running? I'm in the market for new wheels and tires and love the look you have! Are you on stock suspension?

These arent my pics i just found them online, and I know its not a leggy but still...Gotta have some love for Japanese race cars hahah

KenGushi.PikesPeakHillClimb-620x465.jpg.1eebf35e8c6284bc92c73bec3f180a0b.jpg

greddy-racing-scion-fr-s-prepares-for-pikes-peak-2014_100470620_l.thumb.jpg.fca8efbf9577995f873d5136637ce126.jpg

greddy-racing-scion-fr-s-prepares-for-pikes-peak-2014_100470619_l.thumb.jpg.558c0774ca45d53fc8ef635cefda7cd9.jpg

greddy-racing-scion-fr-s-prepares-for-pikes-peak-2014_100470621_l.thumb.jpg.242fe92643eef15ad96055628fc71d4a.jpg

leggylife 22, you can expect me to be there with my Leggy

Guys figured I'd post up another link to my old wheels for sale in case someone missed the old post http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/co-18x7-5-bbs-rc-wheels-oem-vw-gti-337-225237.html.

Also a very sad day, I curbed the crap out of one of my new wheels today http://s1.e46fanatics.com/forum/images/smilies/bawling.gif

I'm really interested! I actually mention In my last post I was interested in getting some wheels! However I'm still on the stock suspension in my 08 legacy, would I be able to run the wheels without any fitment problems? If so I'd love to stop by and take a look, I live in Parker so am probably like 20-25 minutes away from you. Also since I'm so close theres no need to ship, my dad and I can just throw the wheels in his jeep!

Send me a PM if you'd like to work out a good time for me to check them out!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived