LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

I've been up to Nederland before but I am unfamiliar with the other two spots. Cruising up to Blackhawk might be good, not too short or too long of a cruise. So the consensus is that Saturday seems to be best for majority of y'all? If so, I'm going to go to twin peaks in Lakewood today and try to reserve it or....whatever lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya hopefully my car will be in the stage of the 3 and tuned by then or I might have to ride the huffy over

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Niiiiice!

Ok my fellow leggy nuts.....don't ask....I went to twin peaks today only to be told to come back tomorrow to talk to the GM who is in charge of things like that... :/ status of the meet is still in the air....though, it's not like weave a couple weeks still anyway lol

Just picked up my turbo and realized I have the wrong turbo inlet tube. Does anybody know anyone who has a 3in that they are looking to trade or sell? I have a 2.4in perrin in blue for trade if interested.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Alright, as promised....I'm also trying to get a head count for this so the GM at Twin Peaks has an idea of how many tables to save for us...send me a PM if you plan to eat lunch there. The manager there is a really cool dude and is excited for us to show up. He's a Bimmer guy though:rolleyes:

LEGACY MEET CRUISE.pdf

Archived