LegacyGT.com

Kind of dissapointed with this forum

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it should be a rule that if you weren't a member of this forum at the time or don't know the soap on the intercooler story you should receive a 5 day ban for referencing it.

Most of you don't know the story behind it yet say it in every thread.

I hope your not talking about me. I seem to recall the soap in the intercooler threads going back to the 2004 early 2005 time frame.

Here's what I got from using the search button.

http://legacygt.com/forums/search.php?searchid=9696926

I agree this is a entertaining thread.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I hope your not talking about me. I seem to recall the soap in the intercooler threads going back to the 2004 early 2005 time frame.

Here's what I got from using the search button.

http://legacygt.com/forums/search.php?searchid=9696926

I agree this is a entertaining thread.

little self conscience are we?

and no, it's not any of those threads.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

you guys are assholes

OP I run Motul 75w90 in the rear diff

Your Ninja didn't show up on Tapatalk. Thus, your post made me lolo twice.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

you guys are assholes

OP I run Motul 75w90 in the rear diff

Hey he's not asking about what you run in your arssh end, he's asking about which motor oil to use.

I'm surprised no one has told him where to go....to buy the best motor oil.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Fair enough, but if thats the case, someone did post a link to the forum rules. Also dosent help if you start throwing insults all over the place. Itl make you real popular, real fast, for the worst reasons. Otherwise, this forum is helpful too way too many ways, just patience, thoroughly search first, and then ask. (i.e. i had the same question you did 2 days back and i found a couple of threads about it..)

The OP should PM hmmrdwn. I think he is looking for some friends on here.

Yesterday i posted a question asking what oil i should use and pretty much got nowhere. I was assuming that i would get a little advice on what guys are running and what people suggest. Im not green in doing sevice on a car was just looking for some toughts on what was good but pretty much go nothing back. Really???

God i hate noobs. try looking it up yourself, tard

Archived