LegacyGT.com

Kind of dissapointed with this forum

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
i am going to use a i simple ipod jack for my iphone

Good luck with that. The headunit on the 06 SpecB doesn't support satellite radio, so you won't be able to hook up the iSimple Gateway to it. You need to get a P-204UH headunit from an 07 or 08 LGT or 2.5i Limited in order to use the iSimple Gateway.

If u saw my post I am using a cleansweep and using a left over cable from an I simple is77 as you may or may not know the cleanweep has an aux input. The I simple cable has power ground and rcas that terminate to a dock cable. This allows me to charge my iPhone too. Is that not amazing. Oh by the way I have never installed not even for 14 years baaahhahaha

I will also being doing a video input on my nav through rgb.... And that magical yellow rca will allow me to dump video into the screen from what? You guessed it the i simple cable. If your going to try to insult me at least read through this thread and see that I am installing a cleansweep not a PXAMG. Which I sell every fing day guy.

• I Donated
If u saw my post I am using a cleansweep and using a left over cable from an I simple is77 as you may or may not know the cleanweep has an aux input. The I simple cable has power ground and rcas that terminate to a dock cable. This allows me to charge my iPhone too. Is that not amazing. Oh by the way I have never installed not even for 14 years baaahhahaha

I will also being doing a video input on my nav through rgb.... And that magical yellow rca will allow me to dump video into the screen from what? You guessed it the i simple cable. If your going to try to insult me at least read through this thread and see that I am installing a cleansweep not a PXAMG. Which I sell every fing day guy.

Calm down. Yes, I missed that post. Believe it or not, it's possible to miss one post in a 13-page thread. :lol: But thank you for explaining your setup in more detail.

Calm down. Yes, I missed that post. Believe it or not, it's possible to miss one post in a 13-page thread. :lol: But thank you for explaining your setup in more detail.

your welcome. i will be posting pics of everything

Archived