LegacyGT.com

Kind of dissapointed with this forum

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough, but if thats the case, someone did post a link to the forum rules. Also dosent help if you start throwing insults all over the place. Itl make you real popular, real fast, for the worst reasons. Otherwise, this forum is helpful too way too many ways, just patience, thoroughly search first, and then ask. (i.e. i had the same question you did 2 days back and i found a couple of threads about it..)

Welcome to....every forum on the interwebs. Sometimes if you ask a questions that has been asked a million times you WILL get answers, most of the time you get all of this ^

But there are a lot of knowledgeable people (read trolls :p) here, who will bust your balls, but again welcome to any forum out there.

I hope you are joking about never going on forums.

Also I think some people did answer your question and there is a sticky called clearing up all the oil info. I have done a lot of research on and off this forum in regards to oil and good luck getting a straight answer.

To answer your question - Rotella T6 (5w40, full synth) or I see Castrol Syntec (if you want to support BP). I'm running Penzoil Plat Synth 5w30, but switching back to Rotella on the next change. Car seems to run smoother, maybe due to shear of other oils.

Steer clear of Mobil 1, though there are people who swear by it. My wifes 2.5i Impreza would lose a lot of power and hesitate when trying to merge on a freeway, etc... and only after about ~1500 miles of driving on that oil.

Oh and I don't know where you are located, so can't take you up on the racing offer, but a sweet sweet "doobie" (do people still say that shit?) when I get home will be damn nice.

Oh and I don't know where you are located, so can't take you up on the racing offer, but a sweet sweet "doobie" (do people still say that shit?) when I get home will be damn nice.

Probably soapy intercooler schwag bud anyways

If you like getting bashed, join nasioc.com and ask ANY question. This is probably one of the few forums that doesnt treat every member like shit just because you dont know anything. Search is your friend!

As stated earlier, welcome to every car forum on the interwebs.

Welcome to the internet. You have to bring your own big girl panties.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I think it should be a rule that if you weren't a member of this forum at the time or don't know the soap on the intercooler story you should receive a 5 day ban for referencing it.

Most of you don't know the story behind it yet say it in every thread.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I think it should be a rule that if you weren't a member of this forum at the time or don't know the soap on the intercooler story you should receive a 5 day ban for referencing it.

I think it should be a rule that you get your brain levels checked.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Ok so post the link then professor.

Ok so post the link then professor.

Search!

I'm rofflcoptering at this thread.

Archived