LegacyGT.com

Kind of dissapointed with this forum

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He doesnt have an LGT

Wait a minute, the OP doesn't even have a LGT

Then why are we all going through all this crap trying to help the newbie out. FAIL

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

do not use any oil in your car

or this will happen

http://www.pvgarage.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/62sludge.jpg

http://www.tomsandersonphotography.com/VANOS/_MG_2319.jpg

Hmmm, inline 6. Is that a BMW engine? Let me guess, this is what the engine will look like after following BMW's "free" 10k mile oci for a few cycles. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, inline 6. Is that a BMW engine? Let me guess, this is what the engine will look like after following BMW's "free" 10k mile oci for a few cycles. :rolleyes:

10k, 15k is perfectly safe for German cars. They have huge crankcase and only use synthetic (my I5 jetta have 6 liters of engine oil in the crankcase 1L=1.057qrt, 6.34qrt of oil in a 2.5L engine). That one was running for 60k (3years) w/o any oil change :lol:

btw, volvo does have I6 engine as well

acutually i had an 09 2.5i and got rid of it for a 06 spec b this october. and yes i changed my oil lol. now i have to get my system in from my last car. i am running a jl hd900/5 c5653's c5650's in the back and a cleansweep. i am going to use a i simple ipod jack for my iphone and flush a holder into the cup holder. my 09 2.5i did not have factory heated seats so i was able to make a nice dock using the change holder infront of the cup holders in the center console. Dont worry im not green when it comes to fiberglass either just green when it comes to forums... i have been on them a few times but never really took the time to find out the right way to use them and or search.

so anyways yea yea dumb question to ask as i now know!!

i need to get my car starter in and im sure you guys know that i data link came out with a klon if you only have one key. So i am installing a cs6200 from first tech and a blade al for the klon i dunno if i want to use the drone yet we will see.

Archived