LegacyGT.com

Type r integra just beat me

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Corvettes are slow and they dont have alot of aftermarket support so there isn't much you can do.

Wrong. Ford and Chevy were one of the first modd cars. They have more cams, heads, rocker arms, intake manifold, intakes, etc.. Then Subarus. They are just more work to install. They don't have stages you have to plan and pick the right combination. The parts are everywhere.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Wrong. Ford and Chevy were one of the first modd cars. They have more cams, heads, rocker arms, intake manifold, intakes, etc.. Then Subarus. They are just more work to install. They don't have stages you have to plan and pick the right combination. The parts are everywhere.

I was joking dude, look at my profile and the type of cars I have.

I love the Type R. Always have. Best handling Honda I've ever driven.

Back in the early 2000's I knew several Type-R guys who ran 13's in the quarter mile, with lots of Toda mods mind you, but they were damn quick.

Sadly spotting one today is rare, I'm sure most of them have been crashed / stripped / parted out.

Sadly spotting one today is rare, I'm sure most of them have been crashed / stripped / parted out.

qft. i'm pretty sure i thought about wanting one of these once -- but somebody immediately stole the very thought out of my head, joyrode the hell out of it, and finally traded it for a big bag of shake -- so i can't really say for sure.

Whoa wait, don't assume nothing for me because your slow and or lack reading comprehension...:)

My z06 is stock though.

So, you're heckling him for slow and/or lack of reading comprehension? Perhaps you missed the double negative in your first sentence.

Archived