LegacyGT.com

Type r integra just beat me

That's why I stopped. We got way off what the OP asked.:redface:

Lets sum it up for the OP. If you lost to an integra type R from a dead stop and it was stock or close to it then you need to buy a driver mod cause you can't drive.

Really though there is no way to know what you will need to do as you gave us no information other than you lost. What kind of race? Roll or from a dig? Did you lose by a lot... a little.... how freaking much. Do you know the mods of the integra? Is your LGT stock? auto or manual?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
then you need to buy a driver mod cause you can't drive.

?

what he said.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Wow you two are gay, you should have just called eachother and had this conversation over the phone. You know you are both speed dial 1 on eachothers phones.

No he is gay, he tried to tell me what I think is fast wtf :confused: Plus really did anyone read the first post? This topic was a long lost cause before it started. :spin:

Like the one poster said....there will always be someone out there with a car faster than you. Just gonna happen. Get used to it. It's all about functional power. Ability to pass, merge into traffic and accident avoidance. Who gives a crap about pulling away from a stop light?

There is no faster car than a 1995 Ford Aspire especially if said Aspire has a 300 shot of giggle gas.

You forgot about a 1987 Subaru Justy with a CVT. They ruled the streets. :lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Well he thanked a post calling himself gay...but I guess:lol:

I was being sarcastic. What do you say to that. "uh no, I'm not gay!" And he called us gay not just me.:lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Exactly and I called you gay and you thanked him...:hide:

You can come out to us...its okay...:)

He thanked me because he realized how gay you two were. Atleast he admitted it, your response was "no he is gay".... that's a pretty gay response.

Well I tell you what...Im not gheyer than this thread topic...

When m sprank stomped my Z06 I should of went on the Corvette Boards and said:

"Spec B Legacy just beat me"

What should I do...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Corvettes are slow and they dont have alot of aftermarket support so there isn't much you can do.

Archived