LegacyGT.com

Fast Motorsport FMIC Installed

G5892

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i purchased it used from a member on here. got a decent deal on it. had a little bit of damage done to it but was repaired. paid 900$ plus shipping which wasnt cheap since he was across the us.

it can be purchased new from japanparts but the price isnt going to be cheap.

i think its between 1200-1400$ plus all your import taxes and shipping(shipping is around 500$ and import taxes/custom fees are probaly atleast 500$ i would think.)

you would probaly end up spending 2000-2500$ on this bumper. unpainted

jdm bumpers are hard to come by. only 1 guy i know of imports used jdm bumpers/parts.

hkc-speed.com

he has a sick k2 front bumper for sale right now. for about 1035$ plus shipping. so your looking at about 1200$ or so. plus paint.

but importing bumpers new is a very pricey option. most people buy used from hkc-speed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
For those who get the newest FMS FMIC, it mounts exactly the same, but instead of bolting to the bumper beam, it bolts from the bottom. It's still a snug hold and it fixes those pesky misplaced holes. Also, if you run this with the k&n short ram, you'll have to rick it up to run without the heat shield. I also ran the stock throttle body hose, and you have to make sure that suck is tight. Tighten the hose with a socket, not a flat head. You also have to trip away some of the hood liner. ALSO, if you have 07+ and have the stupid air bump, rip the outer filter off and either leave it off or trim it. It allows the pipe to sit low enough to close the hood.

Archived