LegacyGT.com

Fast Motorsport FMIC Installed

G5892

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you have this on copy and paste or what?

nope no copy n paste. thanks for asking. ;) does it bother you? cuz if it does, ill make sure to post it more often.

there is alot of people who talk crap on this kit, saying it doesnt hold boost ect.

obviously it does hold up to 24psi......more then most people run on their subies.......

back on topic..............

now that i think about it, awj is who i bought mine from.

nope no copy n paste. thanks for asking. ;) does it bother you? cuz if it does, ill make sure to post it more often.

there is alot of people who talk crap on this kit, saying it doesnt hold boost ect.

obviously it does hold up to 24psi......more then most people run on their subies.......

back on topic..............

now that i think about it, awj is who i bought mine from.

what bothers me is there are plenty of people making more power than you, and they dont post their power numbers is every single thread. i know of at LEAST 4 other threads that you posted those exact words too.

i guess what im getting at, is it gets tiring. just put it in your damn details and save us the annoyance.

i could care less if people are impressed. im happy with my car, i have the right to share that info with people. thanks =]

also, i just went back and looked, ive posted it in a few thread. maybe 5 times or so......if you get annoyed over it being posted 5 times in different threads......im sorry but you must just be in a bad mood all the time lol.

just sayin....

but once again. lets get this thread back on topic......im done here :)

so most recent prices sees the FMS coming in at $900 shipped and Turboxs coming in at $1050 shipped to Ireland. pretty much a no brainer which one to go for at those prices, might see if i can get the turboxs even cheaper!

• 2 weeks later...
so i have been dedicating this weekend to installing my fmic, lots of little differences with the jdm layout that is slowing me down. 90% there with just the bumper to put back on( mostly already trimmed from previous fmic attempt!) there is no where on the jdm ej20 to mount the replacement overflow bottle, does it have to be mounted at the same height as stock or it doesnt really matter and i can mount it where ever i have space?

It don't matter, depends on the size & shape of your overflow tank. I put mine where the TMIC was. Others use the RH frame rail & just blow the oil dipstick. OEM tank was not reused in these locations.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

ok so once the stock hose can reach the bottom of the turboxs overflow tank. this is the only spot i could make it fit today, it sits about an inch or two higher than the stock overflow bottle, will that be a problem?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/desperatedano/IMG_20121209_191426.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/desperatedano/IMG_20121209_191442.jpg

Archived