LegacyGT.com

Fast Motorsport FMIC Installed

G5892

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is 750 billuping horse power to the wheels. Not to the wheels would be 1000 horse power.

I think you mean wheel horsepower.

BHP = brake horsepower aka. at the crank.

WHP = Actual amount of power applied to the road/wheels.

No guys I don't understand what the confusion is about? the tranny is a automatic tranny rated 1000 hp and can handle 750whp from a motor that can put down 750whp. when you transfer from the tranny to the wheels on a automatic you usually loose like 20 to 30 % I was told. In any case this tranny will hold a 750whp motor and will take me into the 10's and is bullet prof.
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

Wow I don't know how to explain it or put it into terms any better than I already did. In the end I am fast and should get my tune this Friday and then will be @ e-town this Saturday, if you want to see for yourself.

:confused:

He's talking about a 10 second pass. I guess you don't know drag racing talk.

legacy,

Make sure you post your time slip, I'd like to see your 60ft's and 330's.

What will you be using for tires?

Do you have axles or just running stock ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

He's talking about a 10 second pass. I guess you don't know drag racing talk.

legacy,

Make sure you post your time slip, I'd like to see your 60ft's and 330's.

What will you be using for tires?

Do you have axles or just running stock ?

Don't mine Chris, he only knows how to hard park

I like italics looks cool and your not cool unless you use it :) I will definitely post the time slip and thanks for having my back max capacity. It is a drag racing tranny and you understand drag racing thanks few. I am using nitto neo gens z rated, stock axles and stock rims. last time i went to the track I was cutting 1.7 or 1.8 60fts. Would love to do the same or maybe 1.6 60ft would be great.

Lol... all BMX has to do is make a face, and your head spins.

:confused:

Legacy - It'd be incredible to see an Auto in an LGT put down 10's... im looking forward to timeslips as well...

G5892 - Nice job on the install. I have mine with black piping and red couplers still in a box. Running Infamous Stage 2 right now, waiting to put the FMIC on when I go Stage 3. Glad to hear the response and lag are all suitable!

Archived