LegacyGT.com

Found an alternative to new badges..Gauging Interest

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think i "feeling" this for my car :lol:

in red and black

http://www.webxtremes.com/SportTrac/batman/BMEmblems.jpg

Seriously... that red badge where your black spraypainted Suby badge is would look awesome! It would be just noticible enough to pick up under that sweet euro grill! However, you have to be a Batman fan! I happen to like batman, but I wouldn't sport the logo... unless I had some cool stealthy spot like you have Mr. Beast!

-Mark

Forget the focus altogether! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Got a sample in today. I f'ed up the install because I was in a hurry but hey, it's sample (note wrinkles) ;) If it was permanent, I would take more time to mark center of each side of the oval and sticker for alignment and use some soapy water for adjustability if needed.

Pic out of the envelope with plastic sheet over top for application (stretchy stuff like a clear bandage):

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/DSCN3824.jpg

Pics on the car:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/DSCN3825.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/DSCN3826.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/DSCN3827.jpg

It's high quality vinyl and the fit looks to be spot on. If you guys are interested, I will inquire about cost....should be < $25

-Dan

It will probably be a direct link to the company's website. You can order and make payment there. I had my fiancée do the design work for the EPS files necessary and the company has the file - they just need to cut out the design and mail it to you. I am thinking of altering mine and doing a black chrome instead of bright chrome and black.

I'll post up details once we get more interest.....not sure if they want a minimum run before putting these up on the site.

black L7 and chrome background? The way the ordering online works, you pick your background color and logo color separately, so you guys can probably make them teal and orange if you want (if you do - don't tell me about it :lol: )

Let me get back with the guy and see what he can set up.

I am definitely interested.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

black L7 and chrome background? The way the ordering online works, you pick your background color and logo color separately, so you guys can probably make them teal and orange if you want (if you do - don't tell me about it :lol: )

Let me get back with the guy and see what he can set up.

Um in the pics above, it looks like a black background and Chrome L7 and Chrome outer oval.......am I blind :lol:

Um in the pics above, it looks like a black background and Chrome L7 and Chrome outer oval.......am I blind :lol:

No - you are correct. Wukindada wants chrome background with black L7 and Black oute oval.

No - you are correct. Wukindada wants chrome background with black L7 and Black oute oval.

Crap again.....will someone teach me how to read.....son of a :D

Still real interested......keep us posted man. Thanx for the effort!

I don't suppose we can get somethinng with some glo in the dark capabilites :). If not will the cost be the same if we choose a diff design to go with..i'm thinking if its the same price...why go with what everyone else has...be uniquie..

Got a reply back this morning. They are sending me a few more examples to test fit (the rear badge is a little smaller than the front badge). Once I confirm the size, they will put a link up to buy in the next few days. The price will be $12/each or $20/pair - that's a shipped price. You can pick whatever color combo you want.

P.S. Here is a link to the Mini Cooper wheel center cap logos I bought which led me to ask them about the L7 badges. It shows how many choices in colors there are. Also, if there is more demand for something else for our cars, I can work with them to get new stuff up (I have in-house design talent aka my fiancée - she calls me a geek for doing this, but she does like her new wheels and the Mini logos :lol: ).

Colors

i assume all colors including the metallic ones are available w/o changing the price?

That's my understanding. I requested black with metallic pewter for the test logo....I'll put up pics as soon as I get it.

Archived