LegacyGT.com

Found an alternative to new badges..Gauging Interest

A slightly different "Legacy" logo for the back. I plan to remove the "Subaru" & "2.5GT" emblems on the back, and replacing the front grill w/ a logo'less painted grill.

People are starting to get the idea around here that the 2.5GT is no joke.... and I'm losing the sleeper advantage....doggonit!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

without rippling you mean? Very carefully and using a hairdryer might be in order.

Jedi - shoot me a pic of what you had in mind and I can get Margie to work both my design and yours for these guy's to do. Since I will be getting Rota's too, it will be the same size cap. ;)

Horn buttons? Sure. Same design? I can have my fiancee work up the EPS file and have them add it to the site.

sure same design.. L7 horn button would be nice..

and if you wouldnt mind, could you send me a copy of that eps file? I'd actually like to mess around with it. I have a vinyl cutter too.

i'll still order one, but I may wanna try to make one with the chrome and anthracite vinyl I have to match the interior colors perfectly.

-Tronix(Stika)GT

for more pics and info... http://angevine.org/legacy/legacy.html

Geese while were on it, how about one for the engine cover.......LOL.

I just hacked that thing up to get it over the Perrin TMIC, took me longer to mess with that then installe the TMIC....wtf......

what did you use, a pocket knife? :lol: I used a Dremel.....10 minutes tops. I do have molten plastic buried in my arm, but hey....it's a sign I did the install myself. A badge of honor.....no vendor to help me ;)

what did you use, a pocket knife? :lol: I used a Dremel.....10 minutes tops. I do have molten plastic buried in my arm, but hey....it's a sign I did the install myself. A badge of honor.....no vendor to help me ;)

It was my first time using a dremel that I bought. I had to figure out what bit to use first....my first 3 guess didn't work so well :D

LOL, yeah i didn't wanna take to much off, so I did it basically 3 times......my screws fit perfect though after it took it way down :D

I got it on.....and to stay on topic notice the big subie logo....it wants to be L7'd baby ;)

http://www.pimpmyauto.com/Pictures/TMIC/DSC02005.JPG

the sticker won't work on that. It's not a flat surface like the badges.. You could put some crap in it to fill and sand it smooth, then put a logo on it.

the sticker won't work on that. It's not a flat surface like the badges.. You could put some crap in it to fill and sand it smooth, then put a logo on it.

Lol, The first time....I was be'n a wise ars, and the 2nd try'n to stay on topic :lol:

I don't think I was be'n serious....:p

Patagonian that first sample they sent you, was that metallic black background with chrome letters? Also thanks for setting this up:lol:

I think it was gloss black with chrome actually. Metallic black would be cool though.

no cherry blossom red ???? WWAAHHH!!! :(

Good news... Pink is now a color choice. Very slight modification would bring this pink to Cherry Blossom Red. Ordered.

Thanks Patagonian!

Never start modding, kids. It's too late for me, save yourselves!

Hooray for 07+ AccessPORT!

Archived