LegacyGT.com

Legacy's in Texas

kramm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're getting together this Sunday, make sure to post in the other thread here as I didn't see you listed.

Have we met? I used to go to the Firestone lot some evenings when I had the turbo RS, but that was almost 10 years ago. That was back when Fuji was still riding a bike :lol:

Apologies I missed the last iteration

Dealing with a 7 month pregnant wife at home so my activities revolve around how she is feeling any given day.

Our other friends (couple) from MN are pregnant so these gals like to catch up on pregnancy talk on the wk end over 'Brunch'....while we husbands get some well deserved time-off!!!

I will keep an eye out for the next get-together.

I mostly knew Matt from RS and Justin who later started Grimmspeed.

I know Fuji by face but not personally. Some serious enthusiasts up 'NORT' (north) and a few douchebags (i personally fall in the 'n00b douchebag' category lol)but overall a great crowd and summer-time meets are fun as all the nice cars and bikes are out on UNIV & SNELLING.

I'm back in Texas now.. the drive from Orlando was uneventful..

Does anyone know of any good body shops in San Antonio?

I don't know if it's any help, but Yelp and Google Reviews have never steered me wrong.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

T-minus 4 weeks until we are in FW.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I don't know if it's any help, but Yelp and Google Reviews have never steered me wrong.

Never heard of Yelp..

And I always forget about Google Reviews.. though I think you usually hear more negative ones since a lot of people with good experiences generally don't take the time to complement others.

Project, where are you in Tx? I'm in Austin, but I'm curious about the TMIC, Deadbolt, injectors and possibly BPV/BOV if you're running one. Send me a PM on what you're looking for and a list of parts. I'm trying to prepare for potential rebuild here soon.

V1 AP for 5MT.

Deadbolt TD06-18G with 7cm outside

DW 740cc injectors

Perrin TMIC

Cusco RSB

Megan Racing CBE

and other things just to name a few.

How much for the perrin TMIC ???

Which probably means Sunday mornings are booked with dealing with the aftershocks of those bad decisions?

Generally speaking.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I'm back in Texas now.. the drive from Orlando was uneventful..

Does anyone know of any good body shops in San Antonio?

What kind of are you looking to get done. The Subaru community here in San Antonio know or are part of a body shop/collision repair. Shoot me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...
Now in Ft Worth, but my car wont be here until tomorrow.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived