LegacyGT.com

Legacy's in Texas

kramm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to Cobb grand opening in plano. It was nice .. lot of subbies showed up... I was there just for an an hour or 2 .I bough the Cobb short shifter ..they had 10 % discounts ..I installed it like in 30 minutes .I love it . It's badass .. btw I was the only lgt there ..:lol:

I went to Cobb grand opening in plano. It was nice .. lot of subbies showed up... I was there just for an an hour or 2 .I bough the Cobb short shifter ..they had 10 % discounts ..I installed it like in 30 minutes .I love it . It's badass .. btw I was the only lgt there ..:lol:

I got caught up watching my team in the first round of the Frozen Four and then drank so much I didn't think it wise to drive out there. Not that I would have bought anything, I think I already have their entire catalog of parts in my car :mad:

You want a place that has a BIG, relatively empty parking lot that's out of the way. Bone Daddy's appears to be in parking lot land, which is ideal. Even if the Bone Daddy's lot if full, we can go to the parking lot next door, which may be a lot more empty.

To confirm, which Bone Daddy's?

Bone Daddy's House of Smoke

8856 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX

This one?

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Windhaven and DNT was the one I was recommending as well. Bone Daddy's is a BBQ joint with eye candy. Think Twin Peaks or Hooters but with much better food.

Ahhhh! Ok sounds good I'm free so I can go. Just need directions and time

Ps: here's a link to my car let me know what you guys think.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/heres-my-05-legacy-gt-pearl-white-182378.html

Archived