LegacyGT.com

Legacy's in Texas

kramm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LAST DAY - to buy this saturday's dinner for the OSM meet.

ok sorry i saw the info on the OSM meet i might come up there one day but i dont know anyone im new to texas.

You can still come on out. A good bunch of us are going up on saturday morning. If you want to come, meet us at the HEB on I-35 and 3009 at 7:30am this saturday.

ok i will be there as well as the meet this thursday(tomorrow) if there is one.

a few questions though, sorry im new to this.

when i send the money for the dinner do i just include my first and last name?

and this isnt car specific is it? my friend wants to come but he drives a mustang -_- i told him i think its an open event but is it ok if he meets up with us saturday morning? also if he wanted to eat at the event could he just bring cash and pay the 15$ there? or is that a members deal only?

thanks in advance for the help.

ok i will be there as well as the meet this thursday(tomorrow) if there is one.

a few questions though, sorry im new to this.

when i send the money for the dinner do i just include my first and last name?

and this isnt car specific is it? my friend wants to come but he drives a mustang -_- i told him i think its an open event but is it ok if he meets up with us saturday morning? also if he wanted to eat at the event could he just bring cash and pay the 15$ there? or is that a members deal only?

thanks in advance for the help.

There will be a thursday meet. It's every thursday unless told otherwise due to a holiday or something.

When you send the money you include first and last name and give it to him via paypal as a gift. I'm not sure about paying cash at the dinner for the meal you would have to ask kevin. Email him, the only email I know to contact him is his photography business kevin@heistphotography.com

The $15 is a deal for everyone.

He can meet with us on saturday morning and come along. Remember we are meeting at 7:30am on Saturday at I-35 and 2009 at the HEB to cruise up to Austin for the meet.

Archived