LegacyGT.com

Favorite whiskey

COmtnBiker

Whats your favorite whiskey? currently I'm really liking Crown Royal Reserve. A little pricey but well worth the money. Jack Daniels Single Barrel is also in my top 5.

2012 Xterra Pro-4X

2003 Outback Sedan Limited

D.U.S.T.O.F.F.

"Dedicated Unhesitating Service To Our Fighting Forces"

more of a bourbon guy so i prefer most of the top shelf types from Jim Beam: Knob Creek, Bakers, and Basil Haydens are all very good.

but once i moved to CO i fell in love with a small distillery over here on the western slope in Palisade called Peach Street Distillery. there bourbon is amazing. also Stranahans in Denver is one of the smoothest whiskeys i have had in a LONG time. can't wait to do a tour when i get moved over to lakewood this month

Bourbon - Woodford Reserve and Maker's Mark. I have yet to try the new Maker's Mark 46. I need to check out Basil Haydens.

I also like Gentleman Jack.

I have enough drama for now.....

I've got like four or five full bottles of Johnny Blue at home.. My fazsher-in-law is a big baller and he gets me them almost every time I see him.

Last time he got me a JW lit up display case with a bottle of blue, and a bottle of gold.. hahaaa

I don't drink it fast enough, but it is good stuff.

Question for some whisky enthusiasts.

My Dad really enjoyed Jack Daniel's single barrel, but one of the major drawbacks is that the taste can vary from bottle to bottle as a result.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a whisky that tastes like Jack's single barrel on a good day?

• 1 month later...

when im at work i drink balvenie doublewood or the oban 14

at home or when im feeling awesome i drink auchroisk. its a 20 year, fairly expensive at 130 per bottle but its the best ive ever had. i highly reccommend it if you have an opportunity to taste it.

Johnny Blue.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 1 month later...
I've got like four or five full bottles of Johnny Blue at home.. My fazsher-in-law is a big baller and he gets me them almost every time I see him.

Last time he got me a JW lit up display case with a bottle of blue, and a bottle of gold.. hahaaa

I don't drink it fast enough, but it is good stuff.

Will you be my Cousin?;)

Macallan 18 is my choice for those special occasions.

Just sipping I usually drink gentleman jack or Macallan 12. Grew up on that stuff gettin sips of my dads every now and then.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I love me some Highland Park.

I've tried (and am still trying) to find a bottle of Caribou Crossing. Really enjoyed that. Also enjoyed Knappogue Castle 16.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

When I used to drink, Glenmorangie 10 year was my favorite table scotch.

And Knob Creek bourbon.

And when on a budget and mixing with coke, Canadian Club does the trick.

Wait wut you stopped drinking? Since when?

You're Canukistani, you are supposed to go through life in a drunken stupor.

jack daniels even my bowling ball spare ball is a jack daniels hahaha or johnny black is classic with the filipino uncles...no ice on any of my drinks..it ruins the flavor

Old Grandad Best...whiskey...ever... :lol:

On the note of ice, how many of you use Whiskey Stones? If you've never tried them, they're HIGHLY recommended.

I have these exact stones, and they're amazing

Archived