LegacyGT.com

Just bought a 2009 GT Limited what can I do to it?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right after you

This site is quite useful to me. I have the ability to navigate it and find 99% of what I am looking for. When I have questions the responses are always prompt and cordial. You on the other hand would be better served with a box of crayons and a coloring book. It seems that navigating the interwebs is a bit beyond your cognitive capacity.

How hard was it for you to answer my question? It must have just killed you.

It wasn't hard at all, but even the slightest effort is more than you actually deserve.

You didn't even offer a thanks for answering a question that you could've answered yourself with 5 minutes of Googling, you entitlist little twat.

Has this n00b amassed all his 143 posts in this single thread?

I'm betting he has.

I closed up some thread today by another n00b who's first post was a thread titled 'how do I make my car faster?' or some similar shit.

This thread however cannot be closed. It has gone so far into the abyss, it has come out the other side.

If you have a working thermostat, this is pointless, as the cooling system will still keep your operating temp the same, regardless of the additive.

Unless the radiator is incapable of handling the added heat from track driving.

Water Wetter improves the efficiency of the radiator for cars that still overheat.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I did too. Italic pronouns ftw.

Payback, if you're having the kind of trouble you've been having so far I'd highly recommend getting a pro to tune it instead of attempting to do it yourself.

Check out the vendor forums and the regional subforums of your area for best places to get it done.

How's the soap?

Archived