LegacyGT.com

Just bought a 2009 GT Limited what can I do to it?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the only trouble i am having is on this site. Maybe you know what I am talking about?

Quit pretending. At this point it looks like your just coming here for attention. It seems to be working. Congrats, even the mods are making fun of you in this thread. :lol:

Look around the rest of the site. Do you see any other n00bs being treated like a moron? All these n00bs, and only one is being treated like a moron... I wonder why this is! This is quite a puzzle.

yeah just do it yourself...................

Don't tell him that he might actually believe you.....

IBguyshelpiblewmymotortryingtotuneit

Quit pretending. At this point it looks like your just coming here for attention. It seems to be working. Congrats, even the mods are making fun of you in this thread. :lol:

Look around the rest of the site. Do you see any other n00bs being treated like a moron? All these n00bs, and only one is being treated like a moron... I wonder why this is! This is quite a puzzle.

:iam:

I came to this thread looking for soild advice. This site has been a ridiculous waste of time. Going back to nasioc where it's quite helpful and members welcome stupid questions that have been covered to oblivion with open arms.

i came to this thread looking for soild advice. This site has been a ridiculous waste of time. Going back to nasioc where it's quite helpful and members welcome stupid questions that have been covered to oblivion with open arms.

bahahaha

I came to this thread looking for soild advice. This site has been a ridiculous waste of time. Going back to nasioc where it's quite helpful and members welcome stupid questions that have been covered to oblivion with open arms.

you too sir, should utilize the search button

Why would I come here for attention when the attention is all negative? I would love nothing more than this thread to end but it's all of you that keep it alive.

http://www.platformnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/facepalm.jpeg

You just don't know how the 1ntrawe8s work, do you?

Archived