LegacyGT.com

What car would you get....

Accord V6 hybrid with voice operated NAVi - 255hp 37 m/g regular gas for thous long trips ;-))

Stiker price ~32600, real buy price ~30000.

If anybody interested PM me, I sel tham for a living ;-))))))))))))).

You ruled out SUVs and 2 seaters, but that's exactly what I'd get if I already owned the LGT (which I do). Why have two vehicles with the same functionality? The LGT and an Xterra are the perfect combination for me. Throw in an old Shelby Cobra and I'm all smiles. :D

Well, I have a MINI Cooper, and the GF/Fiance (depends on our mood;)) drives a Tacoma.

In that price range, I would look at a BMW RWD, like the 330ci, but that would be used. I would want something fast and fun, but the Cooper fills that spot quite well.

I would also like the G35 6sp, or the new Skyline when it comes out, if it is in that price range. The performance and the look are GREAT!!!

Let me know where I can get on for 35k. Id be in the market.

Automaster up here in VT. When we were in the market for our X5 we looked at the 325 xi and the 330 xi. Now I'm figuring in the dealer incentives and being able to negotiate. When we were looking to get the 330 we had them down to $32,500. Granted I know that the base of a 2005 330 xi is almost $38K, its easily attainable to get it down to 35k or under.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

You ruled out SUVs and 2 seaters, but that's exactly what I'd get if I already owned the LGT (which I do).

That's a good point, but I already have a new minivan for

work and ultimate cargo/people carrying ability when needed.

Don't need/want a big gas guzzling SUV just so I can sit higher...I'm not a woman. :D

I wouldn't mind a 2 seater, but to be honest, with so many big, gas guzzling SUV's driving around...ahem especially driven by woman :D

I wouldn't feel safe driving a little two seater around LA...as much fun as

it would be, it would suck to have a Tahoe or Expedition bumper in the back

of my skull should one rear end me.

Think I'd get a Mini S before a little two seater, and even that is bordering on too small. But I hear those damn things are fun.

And with the new power and gearing, especially with the JCW package, they're fast little suckers.

I have a Dr. friend in Westlake who has a 96 911 Cabrio (only 51K miles)

he'd probably sell it to me for $35K, but Porsche's are REALLY expensive to maintain.

I'd love one, but only a newer one while it's in warranty!

Archived